Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 174 of 501 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 5004

Thread: The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    Checked stock and I have fewer small pistol primers than I though but learned a friend was in need at the match last night. Just set out 1K of primers for him. Only charging the $40 I've got in them instead of the current $200+ GB price.

Very tempting to sell some on GB since I don't foresee reloading before primers are back in stock.
    Absolutely! The people on GB are in need too, just at current prices

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Wasn't intended to get under your skin, youngun. And yes, occasionally I treat you like a yute when you say something that reminds me you are still an intemperate youth. But how else do you get the benefit of those who have been and done before you? It's an age old point of strain between those who are experienced and those who think they are smarter than the experience.
    I do sometimes throw things out that might be a little flippant for the subject matter. I wish you the best,
    T. I do. And the very best thing I can think of is loving a child. That post was not made to goad you, though it sounds like you took it that way. And you're right about me not understanding all you've been through. If you haven't talked to a professional about how those things affect you, it might be time. You're an intelligent fellow and your little Sure Shot wife is a lovely woman. Your children are my hope for this planet. If the intelligent among us do not reproduce, the stupid ones will breed us out of existence because they do it for recreation.
    Bingo
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I need to remember the lessons I tried to pass on to my sons when they were in the window of idiocy we all go through from the age of 13 to 21. Im not sure much stuck during that time period.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    It would seem I am an abject failure I this regard as not 1dam. Seed took root. Not 1.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Looks like I have added to the 1911 family, hoping GB sale goes through. Commercial model Nickel from 1916.

I have discovered sadly that winning on GB doesn't always mean aquiring.
    Last edited by Leadeye; 08-11-2020 at 11:22.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Very nice!
    Porkchop Sandwiches

User Info Menu

Afternoon all after reading through the many pages posted this morning I really have nothing to add.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    This guy went full Brussel Sprouts.

The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen View Post
    44 pages in two weeks?! Good Lord!

To follow up, in the previous thread I'd found a company (Craft Holsters) with many options for more obscure guns (in my case, CZ P-01 Omega with TLR-8 A G light/laser). It's almost a month late (no surprise, I expected it), but I got a shipping notification today. It should arrive in about a week, so I'll be sure to follow up here with impressions and photos. I recall someone else ordered from them, as well... hope it goes well for us!

Edit: the holster and mag carrier I ordered is a Falco (Craft carries many brands). Falco seems to have a great reputation.
    I got mine in about tbe same time frame. I'm pretty sure they don't start the holsters until they're ordered. Mine fit like a glove. Mag holders looked like something they keep in stock.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    Checked stock and I have fewer small pistol primers than I though but learned a friend was in need at the match last night. Just set out 1K of primers for him. Only charging the $40 I've got in them instead of the current $200+ GB price.

Very tempting to sell some on GB since I don't foresee reloading before primers are back in stock.
    I'd make you some $ on Small rifle primers. Still need about a case. Hadn't bought any in a while and my inventory system sucks.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Looks like I have added to the 1911 family, hoping GB sale goes through. Commercial model Nickel from 1916.

I have discovered sadly that winning on GB doesn't always mean aquiring.
    Wow, what a nice find. Hope that it finds it's way to your place LE

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    ‘88 (aka The mad scientist)

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I'd make you some $ on Small rifle primers. Still need about a case. Hadn't bought any in a while and my inventory system sucks.
    Unfortunately while looking at my stock I realized I only bought pistol primers in recent years and only have 2k of small rifle primers bought 20 years ago.