Page 72 of 501 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread: The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_Ronin View Post
    G'day all. Why do I have to be a tight wad these days? I ventured to the LGS to flirt before work, and look at this cabinet. I was tempted, but restrained.
    Shame on me.
    I see a little respect for the SAR in that pic!
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's, H-45's, KJs, CM's, T-dogg's fault. Anyone but mine...

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    I see a little respect for the SAR in that pic!
    He had a couple of those as well. Mark (the owner) has a good handgun selection. All different types. He is also a G***k blue label dealer. I really wanted this beauty...
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Negatory. 2nd Street, downtown.

Bite the Bullet
    101 E 2nd St, Seymour, IN 47274
    (812) 523-3010
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/RXR4GTeNtBFZuX996
    Acme sports on 50 not 56 is the place I was thinking of. I didn't know about Bite the Bullet but I will check it out next time I'm up that way.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wingrider1800 View Post
    Acme sports on 50 not 56 is the place I was thinking of. I didn't know about Bite the Bullet but I will check it out next time I'm up that way.
    I rarely go into Acme (that's what I figured you were referring to). I've had a couple bad experiences there with their attitudes.

If you're so inclined, give me a ring beforehand and we can meet for guns and coffee. I grew up with the owner, and a friend of mine also moonlights there PT. Really great bunch. I go just to chat, always end up buying something. Got an MBUS pro rear for my 10.5". He let me handle a few of his new Riton scopes. This one took precedent over the swampfox I was eyeballing.

https://www.ritonoptics.com/product/x3-tactix-1-8x24/

His was listed at $100 below MSRP
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I rarely go into Acme (that's what I figured you were referring to). I've had a couple bad experiences there with their attitudes.

If you're so inclined, give me a ring beforehand and we can meet for guns and coffee. I grew up with the owner, and a friend of mine also moonlights there PT. Really great bunch. I go just to chat, always end up buying something. Got an MBUS pro rear for my 10.5". He let me handle a few of his new Riton scopes. This one took precedent over the swampfox I was eyeballing.

https://www.ritonoptics.com/product/x3-tactix-1-8x24/

His was listed at $100 below MSRP
    Will do for sure. About the only time I end up in Seymour is for the gun show. I'm not familiar with the Riton scopes.

User Info Menu

So, let's talk pistol optics because I have a naked G34 MOS and don't know what to put on the thing.

User Info Menu

The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    So, let's talk pistol optics because I have a naked G34 MOS and don't know what to put on the thing.
    Dollar for value? Wait till AAOptics has another refurb sale and pick up a Viper or Venom. They donít have an auto on feature though and that really limits their use.

If I was buying at retail price Iíd probably lean towards a Holosun model first and then a Trijicon, if the checkbook allowed.

The optic expert, tdogg, will be along shortly to correct anything I said wrong.

He will also point you to Sage Dynamics on YouTube. Lots of info.

Last edited by mcapo; 07-30-2020 at 20:52.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's, H-45's, KJs, CM's, T-dogg's fault. Anyone but mine...

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

Thanks, mcapo! I appreciate the suggestion and pictures.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Thanks, mcapo! I appreciate the suggestion and pictures.
    Donít tell the mouse I have a G****.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Donít tell the mouse I have a G****.....

Page 72 of 501 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 122 172 ... LastLast