Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 83 of 162 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 133 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    they dishwasher with the dry cycle on will sanitize jars.
    I let it run a whole 2 hour cycle but I didnt add detergent. I guess next time I'll just run the dry cycle and save some time and water.
    Retired with low speed & high drag

User Info Menu

That’s how we do it...having a quality canner is very important also. We spent the cash for a All American a few years ago. We’ve done about 35 quarts of green beans so far and 10 quarts of pickles. We have enough beans picked to do another 7 quarts right now. Tomatoes are next, she has about 20 plants....
    All men are created equal...Only a few become a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post

Riley goes to its new home this morning.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

I drop mine in the water bath for a few minutes before I pack them. Teaspoon or 2 of vinegar in the bath keeps the cloudyness away. I have a good pressure canner as well as the water bath canner.
    Hoping to get my tomatoes to turn so I can make salsa. I have an abundance of peppers
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

Is Riley riding the pantsless highway ?

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    Is Riley riding the pantsless highway ?

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Morn'n CZickos. Was able to get a couple hundred rounds through my new TSO yesterday without any issues. Not sure this will lead to more CZs in the fold but I really enjoy shooting this one. Udjusted the overtravel just a bit but the only change will be a flat trigger when it comes back in stock. Thats more of a personal preference than a performance issue. Thanks again for the infection mcapo 👍

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bcannon View Post
    Morn'n CZickos. Was able to get a couple hundred rounds through my new TSO yesterday without any issues. Not sure this will lead to more CZs in the fold but I really enjoy shooting this one. Udjusted the overtravel just a bit but the only change will be a flat trigger when it comes back in stock. Thats more of a personal preference than a performance issue. Thanks again for the infection mcapo 
    Glad to do my part! I think you will really like the new trigger...everything is in covid/panic delay...
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

Master

User Info Menu

Got a call...have to go to Bite The Bullet today.

Page 83 of 162 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 133 ... LastLast