• seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    How is Kel Tec as a brand?

Wierd.

They make a lot of cool, interesting, and often innovative designs. There new products often have kinks that need worked out for the first few years. They generally seem to have decent customer service, and take care of customers that have firearms with issues.

sempifi99

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2020
    Fort Wayne
    Wierd.

They make a lot of cool, interesting, and often innovative designs. There new products often have kinks that need worked out for the first few years. They generally seem to have decent customer service, and take care of customers that have firearms with issues.

Good customer care says a lot for a company.

DMTJAGER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    WHITING
    How is Kel Tec as a brand?
    FWIW:
    Have a 9mm Glock mag compatible Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2. ABSOLUTELY love it. Now have 500+ rounds through it of a all kinds and makes of 9mm ammo (no steal cased stuff though) and it has run flawlessly. If I could find another Sub 2000 G2 again for a decent price would buy W/O hesitation. Love to buy a Kel-tec CMR-30 but cant find any in stock for sale at a decent price. CMR-30's are now going for 70-75% of a new AR-15 and 22 WMR costs so much might as well go with a new AR as I can reload 223 but not 22 WRM.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    My EDC used to be a Kel-Tec P11 - I probably put 5,000 rounds or so through it without a hiccup and also shot 2 or 3 handgun classes with it. Had to reach out to customer service once and they got back to me pretty quickly and were able to get me the part I needed. One of the magazines that came with the gun had a bad follower and kept jamming up the gun. Quick remedy and they even followed up with me a week or so later to make sure I was good.

Now granted, that was my only Kel-Tec but no complaints at all.

Top Bottom