• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    When a Makarov magazine isn't for a Makarov.

The one on the left in each pic is a Makarov.

The one on the right aint one

Notice the leading edge of the Mak is rounded. The other is squared off.
    My guess is it fits the double stack Mak. They will function with a regular 8 round mag. It looks sloppy, but works.
    Unfortunately I don't have a double stack Mak handy.

1tSQfS5.jpg

svMqlyC.jpg

iiOidOT.jpg

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    It's not for a double stack Mak. Google image search says Polish P 83. Whatever that is. I see the Poles still don't trust the Russians.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Google image search says Polish P 83. Whatever that is. I see the Poles still don't trust the Russians.

Some P-83 Wanad pistols were imported into the U.S. sometime within the last 10 years, I forget exactly when. They were pretty new guns to be hitting the surplus market. Probably a relatively small batch as they dried up fast after hitting the big online sellers, it seemed like they only were around a month or three. I missed out on getting one, but heard from one person who had one briefly back then that it was very accurate and shot exactly to point of aim. Wanted to kick him for not selling it to me, lol.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Some P-83 Wanad pistols were imported into the U.S. sometime within the last 10 years, I forget exactly when. They were pretty new guns to be hitting the surplus market. Probably a relatively small batch as they dried up fast after hitting the big online sellers, it seemed like they only were around a month or three. I missed out on getting one, but heard from one person who had one briefly back then that it was very accurate and shot exactly to point of aim. Wanted to kick him for not selling it to me, lol.

Yep - P83 Wanad. Cool pistols that are made nearly entirely from sheet metal (including the slide). There was one for sale in the classies not too long ago. Not sure if it ever sold.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    And now we know......... the rest of the story. Thanks Aaron.

Top Bottom