• ...and so much more!
  • derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Congrats. I bought an MR920 Elite with the threaded barrel and optics cut. About 500 rounds through it and I couldn’t be happier. I added an optic on mine and am shooting it in a red dot handgun class next weekend.

B81420DE-8F7F-44F8-90C7-7CEF9BCAA858.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Waldojr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 22, 2020
    West
    I hadn't heard of the Hellfire. I was looking at a Faxon barrel for a possible P80 build though; I've ready really good things about their barrels.

Pointblank has one as a rental, it feels really nice in the hands and the trigger is amazing. Covid has killed faxons stock. I will look at the 920 though. How is the trigger on that and does it use different plates for the dots? Grip looks nice.

Eric0321

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 9, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Pointblank has one as a rental, it feels really nice in the hands and the trigger is amazing. Covid has killed faxons stock. I will look at the 920 though. How is the trigger on that and does it use different plates for the dots? Grip looks nice.

It supports multiple red dot profiles without plates, new with the MR920, it's pretty freaking cool!

https://youtu.be/G2XFraOUA0s?t=373

I've never owned a Glock, so I can't really compare it to Glock-type pistols. I'd say it's pretty good though.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Its maybe my favorite overall pistol. Its incredibly light weight but extremely balanced and recoil is managed extremely well. The value is great. If you buy a Glock and have the upgrades done to it you'd pay way more and still wouldn't be as good as the mr920. I really like the soft case that comes with it as well. Initially I thought nah, and then used it and it's practical and easy to throw in the range backpack. With a suppressor attached is wild how balanced it is with a full mag. Finish is great. Side finger and left thumb "ledges" are great. Fits the hand great. There is a break in period I believe of 200 rounds. I had just a couple hang ups in the first two mags, as reported by many in the break in period and since it's been great. The mag well aids in ergonomics as well as function. Been really happy with it.

Top Bottom