Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 vs Glock 43x

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Skullglide View Post
    I have over 7,000 trouble free rounds from my shield arms mags. I have qualified 3 times with it. I owned a pair of 43ís prior to the 43x. They are great guns. I just prefer the little bit longer grip of the 43x.

With the 15rd mags, itís the only gun I carry off duty. It is also my grab gun in the car on duty.

The James Yeager video is typical James Yeager. Not worth watching.
    Can't get any better testimonial than this. I know there are quite a number of people that have put a lot of rounds thru the Shield mags without reporting any major issues.

JHB
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Skullglide View Post
    I have over 7,000 trouble free rounds from my shield arms mags. I have qualified 3 times with it. I owned a pair of 43ís prior to the 43x. They are great guns. I just prefer the little bit longer grip of the 43x.

With the 15rd mags, itís the only gun I carry off duty. It is also my grab gun in the car on duty.

The James Yeager video is typical James Yeager. Not worth watching.
    I like seeing reports like this. By the time I get around to picking some up they should have any bugs worked out and a good supply available. Kind of learned my lesson about being the first in line for a new product to come on the market. Kind of.

User Info Menu

I bought my 43 before the 43X came out, so I can't compare the two. I have 4 mags with the +2 extensions, they all function fine.
    I bought mine mainly for church carry, where concealment was the main priority. As far as reliability, I've got no complaints
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne
    INGO# 3207

User Info Menu

Went to the range today. Shot the G43, decided to keep it. While I was out, I lucked out and picked up a Glock 45.
    Best. Christmas. Ever.
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...tmas-ever.html

Adoption Journey.
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...ml#post6072842

Lost? Try GPS.
    God's Plan for Salvation.

/l ,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_)-()_)-o-)_)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine View Post
    Went to the range today. Shot the G43, decided to keep it. While I was out, I lucked out and picked up a Glock 45.
    Nice.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

Marksman

User Info Menu

1. Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine View Post

Thatís funny. I am thinking about selling my Glock 45. With 15rds in the 43x, I have no need for it. They are great guns though.

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine View Post
    ... While I was out, I lucked out and picked up a Glock 45.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Itís really nice. This is a very nice shooting gun. I intend to carry this one.
    Best. Christmas. Ever.
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...tmas-ever.html

Adoption Journey.
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...ml#post6072842

Lost? Try GPS.
    God's Plan for Salvation.

/l ,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_)-()_)-o-)_)

User Info Menu

I EDC the 43x. I had a 43, it was a great gun and a welcome upgrade from the 42. The 43x grip fits me better than the 43, and it gives me increased confidence.
    (Insert witty phrase here)

User Info Menu

I put about 400 rounds through the 48 yesterday using my three Shield Arms mags. I had failure to eject, but I'm pretty sure that was due to shooting under a barricade in long grass.

That's not enough rounds for me to start carrying the 48 yet with the Shield mags (It has around 700 through it now), but I really like it.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast