Page 101 of 504 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5038

Thread: The CZickness XXXVI....Anticipation

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I need to star getting up earlier. I really do. Been 8:00 or later for a week now.
    Could be that a 'seasonal' shift is affecting you. ..... because it's not getting light until later in the morning. Maybe ?

User Info Menu

Master

User Info Menu

Good morning WT.

Been up for 30 minutes. I've been getting up earlier for several days adjusting my clock for the FGE.

User Info Menu

Morning sir. Nice to see you got your bike ride in last night. I got my 2 mile jog in and was happy to have done something. Had a very lazy weekend

User Info Menu

Morning folks!

1911 class at AllenMís featuring CM? Sounds like a good time. Iíve done Allenís class before and itís a great way to learn the intricacies of the 1911.
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

We painted the yard barn this weekend so thatís another fall chore checked off. The next big one is to spend a morning under the vehicles spraying them down with Boeshield for winter
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    We painted the yard barn this weekend so thatís another fall chore checked off. The next big one is to spend a morning under the vehicles spraying them down with Boeshield for winter
    Sounds like a few of us should drop some vehicles in your driveway and hope you don't notice they aren't yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Sounds like a few of us should drop some vehicles in your driveway and hope you don't notice they aren't yours.
    GM all.
    Darn, I just did oil change in both vehicles. Had I known...
    What's this 1911 class business? I can has edumacashunz?
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

Democrats have their first star witness ready
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Morning folks!

1911 class at AllenMís featuring CM? Sounds like a good time. Iíve done Allenís class before and itís a great way to learn the intricacies of the 1911.
    It will be a great time. Only 15 spots open so step up.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html