Page 352 of 504 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 5038

Thread: The CZickness XXXVI....Anticipation

  1. #3511
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Wow, busy day in here.

    I just got back in from the garage. Iím running both of the Spiders in a fall drive tomorrow morning and my son and I were working on the old Ď69 to fix a fuel issue. That done, we took it for a quick 40 mile back road drive to be sure it was up to going on the longer one tomorrow. When we got back, the plugs where sitting in puddles of oil. I cleaned that up and pulled a spare set of cam tower gaskets out of my spare parts stash and replaced the cam tower cover gaskets. Iím hoping that it holds but Iíll take along some rags and a bottle of oil just in case it does not. It should be fine though

    I need to be up by 6am tomorrow so Iím calling it a night early tonight.
    Enjoy the day sir.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  2. #3512
    Idiot Hoarder mcapo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Wow, busy day in here.

    I just got back in from the garage. Iím running both of the Spiders in a fall drive tomorrow morning and my son and I were working on the old Ď69 to fix a fuel issue. That done, we took it for a quick 40 mile back road drive to be sure it was up to going on the longer one tomorrow. When we got back, the plugs where sitting in puddles of oil. I cleaned that up and pulled a spare set of cam tower gaskets out of my spare parts stash and replaced the cam tower cover gaskets. Iím hoping that it holds but Iíll take along some rags and a bottle of oil just in case it does not. It should be fine though

    I need to be up by 6am tomorrow so Iím calling it a night early tonight.
    Post some pics of tomorrow - we miss those days...

    The drive - not the mechanicals.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

    In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

  3. #3513
    Grandmaster patience0830's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Post some pics of tomorrow - we miss those days...

    The drive - not the mechanicals.
    Glutton for punishment.. I learned to adjust the valves on my 78 Celica, but that was really more mechanical than I wanted to be.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

  4. #3514
    Grandmaster KJQ6945's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Party is over. No damage was done and nothing burnt up. Lit the fire, but the wind was to much. Put it out and went to plan B. We adapted and overcame.

  5. #3515
    Snow Shovel SarahG's Avatar

    User Info Menu


  6. #3516
    Grandmaster KJQ6945's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Planned a bonfire/weenie roast, turned out to be more of a tailgating kind of party. Camper, driveway, garage and house.

    and there was cake.


  7. #3517
    Snow Shovel SarahG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Sounds like a fun time!

  8. #3518
    Grandmaster KJQ6945's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Sounds like a fun time!
    It was. Very close friends from the PD days.

  9. #3519
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Planned a bonfire/weenie roast, turned out to be more of a tailgating kind of party. Camper, driveway, garage and house.

    and there was cake.

    You "Were" a lineman for the county.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  10. #3520
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Yes I am still awake.

    I got the thumbs up on the big system change out project today and I am making lists and game plans.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •