Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTH?

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by profjeremy View Post
    So we are pimping classifieds in the actual discussions because...?
    Well,. Not really pimping. An observant person would have noticed that I haven't sold anything in our classies in eons. Merely noting, as stated in the op, that it is unusual to see reasonably priced firearms anywhere in the current climate. I'm a Sig fan, so the two I mentioned caught my eye. Hope this clears up any confusion, and eases your troubled mind.
    Last edited by DeadeyeChrista'sdad; 09-24-2020 at 00:26.
    Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

User Info Menu

Unfortunately the Wuhan virus scare finally hit my financial pocket. I cut hardwood for a living and there is no buyers at this time.

http://cbsaustin.com/news/local/lumb...virus-pandemic
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

User Info Menu

I think one big reason is that both Sigs are in ft wayne. If they were in and around Indy they might've sold already. Especially since the most recent unemployment stimulus hit people's accounts in the past couple days. We're actually in the middle of a mini buying spree this week...
    sauce will thicken upon standing

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler-The-Piker View Post
    I think one big reason is that both Sigs are in ft wayne. If they were in and around Indy they might've sold already. Especially since the most recent unemployment stimulus hit people's accounts in the past couple days. We're actually in the middle of a mini buying spree this week...
    Well, huh. I suppose that's entirely possible.
    Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

User Info Menu

I got a great deal on avGlock last Sunday from a member here, yes it was a well cared for G-23 3 Gen in .40, but what the hey, Iím worth it.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad View Post
    Well,. Not really pimping. An observant person would have noticed that I haven't sold anything in our classies in eons. Merely noting, as stated in the op, that it is unusual to see reasonably priced firearms anywhere in the current climate. I'm a Sig fan, so the two I mentioned caught my eye. Hope this clears up any confusion, and eases your troubled mind.
    Haha all good man, was just relaxing off a frustrating day with a little too much whiskey last night and no one took away my phone. I tend to be a smart*ss in those times. And yes, my mind is less troubled this morning.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL CORE View Post
    I got a great deal on avGlock last Sunday from a member here, yes it was a well cared for G-23 3 Gen in .40, but what the hey, Iím worth it.
    Check out the classiest. Heck of a deal on G23 mags.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Which is why in a post-apocalyptic world, never, ever let screenwriters have any input on security, strategery, or tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinchaser View Post
    Try and comprehend when I post here and LEARN!

Assault is a behavior, not a device.

User Info Menu

I LOVE GUNS
    Ammo for a caliber I do Not have would be problematic in today's ammo-less scarred world.
    800 $ Glocks & 32ACP Keltecs for 450 $ abound. I've seen large resellers asking 600. to 1K for 5.56, 2 dollars a round for 9MM. Too Salty for Me. I'll wait and either the World will come back to it Senses or we'll All Never have any worries
    Freedom is defined by the character of those who defend it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad View Post
    Supply and Demand. In this case got to think if the items there blew up the skirt of someone looking who had the capacity to purchase they would sell. I've been watching for specific things myself and acted when I saw them listed at a price I was willing to pay/trade. Lots of factors in play these days.
    Last edited by WebSnyper; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:57.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Every pull of the reloader handle is now worth more.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

ďThere's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.Ē - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast