• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    In the middle of a pretty good run I'm seeing several very competent firearms languishing in the classies, and several of these have pretty good prices! Specifically, a 229 and a 2340. Am I missing something? Or are these just no longer on the cutting edge of tacticool operatoriness?

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    So we are pimping classifieds in the actual discussions because...?

Well,. Not really pimping. An observant person would have noticed that I haven't sold anything in our classies in eons. Merely noting, as stated in the op, that it is unusual to see reasonably priced firearms anywhere in the current climate. I'm a Sig fan, so the two I mentioned caught my eye. Hope this clears up any confusion, and eases your troubled mind.

Last edited:

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I think one big reason is that both Sigs are in ft wayne. If they were in and around Indy they might've sold already. Especially since the most recent unemployment stimulus hit people's accounts in the past couple days. We're actually in the middle of a mini buying spree this week...

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I think one big reason is that both Sigs are in ft wayne. If they were in and around Indy they might've sold already. Especially since the most recent unemployment stimulus hit people's accounts in the past couple days. We're actually in the middle of a mini buying spree this week...

Well, huh. I suppose that's entirely possible.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I got a great deal on avGlock last Sunday from a member here, yes it was a well cared for G-23 3 Gen in .40, but what the hey, I’m worth it.

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Well,. Not really pimping. An observant person would have noticed that I haven't sold anything in our classies in eons. Merely noting, as stated in the op, that it is unusual to see reasonably priced firearms anywhere in the current climate. I'm a Sig fan, so the two I mentioned caught my eye. Hope this clears up any confusion, and eases your troubled mind.

Haha all good man, was just relaxing off a frustrating day with a little too much whiskey last night and no one took away my phone. I tend to be a smart*ss in those times. And yes, my mind is less troubled this morning. :):

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I LOVE GUNS :yesway:
    Ammo for a caliber I do Not have would be problematic in today's ammo-less scarred world.
    800 $ Glocks & 32ACP Keltecs for 450 $ abound. I've seen large resellers asking 600. to 1K for 5.56, 2 dollars a round for 9MM. Too Salty for Me. I'll wait and either the World will come back to it Senses or we'll All Never have any worries :rolleyes:

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Supply and Demand. In this case got to think if the items there blew up the skirt of someone looking who had the capacity to purchase they would sell. I've been watching for specific things myself and acted when I saw them listed at a price I was willing to pay/trade. Lots of factors in play these days.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom