• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Anyone know of any manufacturers producing holsters for these babies? The real kicker is the rail, which the standard 48 doesn’t have. The 48 MOS is a fairly recent rollout, so I’m imagining that there aren’t an abundance of holsters for it yet.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Stay tuned to Phlster and/or Henry Holster's websites. And probably Dark Star gear, too.

I know that the former 2 are probably gonna have a rail-accommodating OWB holster soon. I'm guessing an IWB / AIWB will be forthcoming.

MountieHoo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Anyone know of any manufacturers producing holsters for these babies? The real kicker is the rail, which the standard 48 doesn’t have. The 48 MOS is a fairly recent rollout, so I’m imagining that there aren’t an abundance of holsters for it yet.

SlimFitHolsters has become my favorite. They have a wide array of lights and optics accessories molding options for holsters and it’s by far the most comfortable kydex holster I own. It’s unseated my precious favorite of Tuxton tactical.
    SFH really does have a lead time of 2-5 days on custom holsters as well where as most are 2 weeks or more.
    Harry’s is the most comfortable non light bearing holster I’ve ever had. I emailed Harry before and they have no intent of ever making light bearing holsters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom