• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FN USA

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Sellersburg
    I've been looking into joining the rest of the world when it comes to adding optics on an M&P compact I edc. Has anyone used Floyd's Custom shop to mill the slide for an rmr/holosun? I'm curious to see if anyone has done this and your experience before I send mine off?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I've been looking into joining the rest of the world when it comes to adding optics on an M&P compact I edc. Has anyone used Floyd's Custom shop to mill the slide for an rmr/holosun? I'm curious to see if anyone has done this and your experience before I send mine off?

I haven't. Is it a 2.0 Compact or the older compact?

Don't know if it matters.

I sent my 2.0 Compact slide to DP Custom Works. They milled the slide, added a Glock rear dovetail sight, front sight (both suppressor height) and had the slide refinished. I am very happy with what they did. Plus they mounted the red dot. It came back zeroed and ready to go!

I wanted AllenM to do it, but he doesn't have the tooling to cut the rear dovetail. If I had him do it, I'd lose the rear sight.

I'm getting ready to send my Shield to DP to do the same thing. I'll probably ask Allen about doing the Shield but my guess it's the same issue with that one.

Top Bottom