• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    The slide is narrower than an actual RMR (which is an actual brand model, not a generic term for red dot sights), but you can put an RMR on a 43X if you don't mind it sticking out on the sides. I personally don't care for the look or the fact that it makes a gun I bought specifically for it's narrowness wider. The Trijicon RMRcc or the Holosun "k" series are made to mount on more narrow slides.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have been putting red dots on subcompacts for a few years now. It all started with the G43, then the P365, then the P365XL and finally the G48. I never went with a Tricjicon RMR on any of those guns (even though it is my go to red dot for all compact & larger sized guns). I just never liked the look or the ergos of the sides of the red dot being wider than the slide.

For my G43, P365, P365XL and my G48, I put on the Shield PSD RMSC red dot. I had issues with the first versions because the polymer lens was very prone to scratches. Then they came out with the glass lens version and that is much better.

However, I am now in the process of replacing all my Shield RMSc red dots with the Holosun 507K. I think it is the best micro red dot for a pistol on the market. Just my 2 cents. BONUS! It fits the same pattern slide cuts as the RMSc

But what about the RMRCC? I think it is HIDEOUS! And with the proprietary mounting pattern, I would have to buy a new gun just for the red dot! NO. I also cannot believe they did not go with a side battery tray. swing and a miss.

Top Bottom