Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Walther PPQ Q5 owners?

User Info Menu

Question Walther PPQ Q5 owners?

Any Walther PPQ Q5 owners? Looking for feedback on the polymer-framed Q5.
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

User Info Menu

I don't have a Q5, and I've never even seen one in person. I can't offer anything on the exact pistol you asked about.

I do have the Q4, which is also an optics-ready polymer PPQ, just with a slightly shorter barrel (4.6" threaded instead of 5"). I have a Trijicon RMR Type 2 RM07 on it. We met at Menards for a classifieds deal once, didn't we? If you'd like to make the drive, you're welcome to come out and shoot steel targets with it if that would help you.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

Plinker

User Info Menu

If you’re near Greenwood, I know Shoot Point Blank has a Q5 Match as a range rental pistol. Could try it out there!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I just happened to shoot a Q5 SF today. Very nice and comparable to my Sig 320 X 5 Legion but maybe a little better

User Info Menu

The 5” PPQ and Q5 are excellent guns. Absolute direct competition to the Glock 34.

For the Walther guys. Midway USA had 17 round Walther M2 magazines on sale for $24 each.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

User Info Menu

Thanks for all info and suggestions. Anyone else?

User Info Menu

I personally like the SF guns as they fit my hand better , but IMHO Walther makes some of the best striker fired guns on the market right now
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

User Info Menu

No but I have a Walther pk380 that I really dig

User Info Menu

I"ve decided to buy a Q5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy33 View Post
    I"ve decided to buy a Q5
    I think you're going to love it.

Do try to catch magazines when they are on sale, because they are salty at MSRP.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast