• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Definitely Plainfield Shooting Supplies by far. He stocks every model new, and he always has about 20 used models in there. Plus you can't beat $489 for a new 17,19,22,23. There is no place close to matching his prices, plus he usually dickers with me and I end up getting weapons about 25 dollars cheaper. Great guy Bob. And if he doesn't have it he will order it. But he's got all the glocks usually.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Definitely Plainfield Shooting Supplies by far. He stocks every model new, and he always has about 20 used models in there. Plus you can't beat $489 for a new 17,19,22,23. There is no place close to matching his prices, plus he usually dickers with me and I end up getting weapons about 25 dollars cheaper. Great guy Bob. And if he doesn't have it he will order it. But he's got all the glocks usually.
    +1.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    :rockwoot:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Made the drive to Plainfield today, met Bob. All I can say is "wow", wish I'd gone there before I bought my XD. Prices are the best I've seen anywhere around Indy, and the selection is awesome.

When Bob saw me walk in and asked if I needed any help, I told him friends of mine on the INGO site recommended him. He broke off the conversation he was having with two other people and spent the next 30-40 minutes with me. Great customer service and insight, we need to get him an INGO hat to display with his collection. :)

I think I found my next purchases, probably will be the G17 maybe black or possibly OD and a Ruger MK III.

Thanks to those who recommended them. :thumbsup:

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Made the drive to Plainfield today, met Bob. All I can say is "wow", wish I'd gone there before I bought my XD. Prices are the best I've seen anywhere around Indy, and the selection is awesome.

When Bob saw me walk in and asked if I needed any help, I told him friends of mine on the INGO site recommended him. He broke off the conversation he was having with two other people and spent the next 30-40 minutes with me. Great customer service and insight, we need to get him an INGO hat to display with his collection. :)

I think I found my next purchases, probably will be the G17 maybe black or possibly OD and a Ruger MK III.

Thanks to those who recommended them. :thumbsup:
    Awesome, glad you met Bob and were happy. I won't go anywhere else.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This thread is the poster-child for why I like INGO so much.

Member has question. Other members have answers. Original member acts on their replies. Member is happy! The END.

And yes, Ri22o, I said "member".

Last edited:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I've heard great things bout that shop but have never been. The owner has a hat collection display?

a collection of sorts...the wall behind the front counter is lined with a variety of hats. Albeit many are dust covered and appear to have been up there a very long time.

I thought it would be cool if members from this site were to see a familiar image when visiting, kind of a stamp of approval by fellow members. And for new people to see the logo and maybe be interested in it. :thumbsup:

Now its back to work for me, need to water that money tree.

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Found Plainfield Shooting Supply one day and go to see Bob weekly. Have been going now for three months and Bob calls me by name.

Kramer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    If you're a public safety officer, Stephen Jenkins has a huge selection of Glocks. Most start at $398. They also have SW Airweights fror $385. Killer deals.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield

Agreed I just did some business with him a couple days ago.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Went by PSS today and overpaid for some ammo because I was in a bind. Other than that, firearm prices were good and counter staff were all extremely friendly and anxious to show us anything we wanted to see.

Top Bottom