• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockman22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle
    Bought a new gun today, this one looks like it has some history too it, and please any one with info or any walther nuts, let me know. I bought a Walther Model PP 7.65 mm, its marked german and has the eagle over n marking, wich I geuss is for the Nazi era, and The serial number begines in the 200 thousands, and is marked p after wards. Ill get pics up as soon as I can, I bought it for 150, and excpet for the mag finger exstension missing a small chunk, and the red missing from the saftey off position indicator its in really good shape.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    The eagle over N is a German proofmark. If it were a Nazi era gun it would probably have a swaztika on it somewhere.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    The eagle over N is a German proofmark. If it were a Nazi era gun it would probably have a swaztika on it somewhere.
    It is possible that the swastika was removed. I was talking with Karl the other day, and he had a German Nazi Mauser that had the Swastika removed, but still had the other Eagle markings and such.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    It is possible that the swastika was removed. I was talking with Karl the other day, and he had a German Nazi Mauser that had the Swastika removed, but still had the other Eagle markings and such.

That is a good point. :thumbsup:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'd like to get my hands on a Luger P08 and an FP-45 Liberator. However, not being a collector, I would prefer that someone who already owns both would give them to me free of charge. (hint hint...)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yes but could you take those to a training class??

I might take the Luger, but a Liberator goes for anywhere from $1500 to upwards of $5000. There's no way I'm kicking dirt on one. Plus, they're only single-shot, and they take a good ten seconds to load.

Top Bottom