• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    About a month ago i was pretty bummed out because i ended up having to sell my Taurus PT92AF it was blued and a pre decocker gun... i was sad. However a couple days ago, i got to replace it for a Taurus I tried to get off my friend for the past 2 years, he finally caved and sold it too me.
    It's a Taurus PT92AFS in stainless steel with decocker, and best of all, NO RAIL! Also it has Houge rubber grip panels fitted on it, as well as Hex Head stainless grip screws. I really like this gun, and got to give it a good work yesterday on the fourth. I am pleased. Just thought I would share.:cheers:

Last edited:

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Pics

I would love to take pics to show off my new piece. however my uncle as my cam so i can't at the moment. as soon as i can get my hands on a camera i'll be sure to snap plenty of pics of it. ^_^

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I guess we'll make due with this for now. . .

taurus_92ss.jpg

IMG_0012_1.jpg

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yeah sorry.

I really do wish i could put pics up now. But yeah...thats exactly what my Taurus looks like, except mine has the lil hole in the back strap for a key to lock the gun up, kinda like what Springfield Armory has on their guns. But no use to me as i dont have the key...and of course my gun has houges on it with stainless hex grip screws....other then that same gun:cheers:

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yes...yes I did... ^_^ The night i first saw the gun i was like !!!!! dude i'll trade you my glock for it, because thats what he came over to buy. but he couldn't trade being it wasn't his gun.... He was holding onto it for a friend while he was in Iraq. that was back in Sept of 06. After that I lost contact with him, from different things going down. Then about two weeks ago he called me up asking how I was and wanted to hang out. Then he mentioned his buddy was back from Iraq. Apparently he had to come back because he got shot in the thigh by a sniper who was using a 308 rifle...what sucks was the bullet pierced his thigh, blew off one of his testicles and then the same bullet went through his other thigh...and what sucks even more was this was the month he was supposed to come back home anyways.... and he told me the guy had to get a skin graft done. I felt bad, but I guess people now call him the "one nut wonder" being he managed to keep one of his balls. lmao. But yeah. He told me he had a gun to sell because he wanted to buy an M4. My friends friend from the marines I mean, I told him i might be interested and asked what it was. He said it was a Smith Wesson 5906. I gave it some thought because he wanted 300 and because I had been asking about a smith....but then I asked what happened to the Glock i sold him 2 years ago, he told me he traded it to the guy who had the Smith and then i mentioned what ever happened to that Taurus...He told me it was the same guy who had it, and he still had it. I was like oh really, and yeah he brought up how he remembered how I really wanted that gun and asked if I ever found one... I told him how I have looked these past two years for one but never could find one. Which is true I never did manage to find a railess Pt92AFS the closest I found was a The PT99 model, but by the time I went to get it...it was gone. He then called his friend up about getting the Smith to show me, but he then goes "yeah it's the same dude I told you about who wanted that Taurus from you" From what my friend said the guy went "oh really? I might just sell it to him then." This shocked my friend Travis because this guy wouldn't even sell it to him when he said he wanted to keep it after his buddy got back from the hospital. But he would sell it to me from how bad i begged for it.
    Needless to say i promptly handed over the 400 he asked for, and now I have the exact Taurus i had been searching for these past 2 years that i was trying to copy by finding one of my own, and yeah it's safe to say....

IM NEVER SELLING THIS GUN! =D

haha and yeah...my g/f likes it too, she thinks it's sexy and that it's nice to shoot = P and to me, thats all that matters. if she likes it ^_^

Top Bottom