• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bocephus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    I had one, it was cute. I also have hands like Andre the Giant, it didn't work for me. Good little guns though.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I read that at least two people had problems with the trigger to trigger bar assembly breaking. Apparently it's a MIM part, and at the 90 degree bend they've been snapping off rendering the gun completely useless.

How wide spread a problem that is I couldn't tell you. Just passing along what I've read.

It's effectively a re-badged Kel-Tec P3-AT isn't it?

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Called around today and couldn't find anyone that had any in stock, DAMN IT looks like I'll have to buy another damn Glock to keep in the truck.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Called around today and couldn't find anyone that had any in stock, DAMN IT looks like I'll have to buy another damn Glock to keep in the truck.
    Bob at Plainfield has one in stock, but it isn't for sale. He has said that they are hard to get.

Nothing wrong with another Glock. :rockwoot: Have you checked out Firearms, Guns, Rifles. Grain Valley, Missouri. ? He has used and trade-in Glocks for good prices.

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    I bought one at the last Evansville show from a Vincennes dealer. Paid $300. Nice little pocket gun.Feels better in the hand than my KelTec's.

TitanUp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2020
    Carmel
    I have 3. Love them. Easy to just throw in your pocket with a wallet holster or throw in your car and won’t take up a bunch of room. Never had any problems.

TitanUp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2020
    Carmel
    I also bought the longer grip extensions and it made a world of difference as far as handling. But just know, these guns aren’t the funniest to plink with. Definitely a “worst case scenario “ gun

Top Bottom