• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I recieved an email on Tuesday that my 5" 1911 in Stainless has shipped to Karl :D:D:D
    I did a Fusion 9mm not to long ago and love it so much I have sold off most of my other brand 1911's and am going to stick with Fusion as long as I can afford them. I think a 10mm bobtail commander may be next.
    The quality and customer service is outstanding and I believe they rank up there with wilson combat or better at half the price.
    Hard to make that statement since I don't own a wilson but I do own 2 Kimbers and my fusion quality is nicer than those. As long as I buy the kit and do the build my self it is cheaper than Kimber.
    BTW here are their forums. I encourage anybody who wants a quality 1911 to check them out.
    Fusion Firearms - 1911auto

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Awesome! When I finish my Armscor frame build, a Fusion commander is in order, thinking maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .400 Corbon! :D A 10mm Commander would rock! That or .38 super.

Wilson? Other than their mags, I dont see very much good about them lately, particularly with their shotgun services being overpriced for the services rendered.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Yea I have been trying to keep differant calibers to a minimum in my home as of late. but a 10mm Bobtail commander is calling my name

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I considered a Fusion when I was purchasing a 10mm. Just couldn't get the money together. Got a Glock 20 instead.

Fusion has a good reputation.

Top Bottom