• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    OK...... I can't believe that I am now the owner of a frikin' SIGMA!!!! But when Darrel shoots you a price of $199 for a mint (LNIB) .40 cal. .... whatcha gonna do??? It just wasn't fair, I tell 'ya!!! :n00b:

Oh and...... yeah that trigger SUCKS!!!! :rolleyes:
    :cheers:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I have actually done a trigger job on a Sigma just for grins. They can be "cleaned" up never be great though

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    How many Glock Trigger parts can be shoehorned into a Sigma, before it works?

Connector? Trigger Bar? etc? I've never been hands on with a Sigma that was taken apart. ;)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    How many Glock Trigger parts can be shoehorned into a Sigma, before it works?

None of 'em; the Sigma's fire control group is set up completely differently from Glock.

My normal flippant remark when it comes to upgrading a Sigma is "jack up the front sight and run a Glock under it". ;)

But now that I think about it, not even the front sights are interchangeable between the two... :dunno:

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    The first and last Sigma I touched the front sight fell off.:rolleyes:

Congrats on your purchase!!:rockwoot:

:D:dunno:

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I've bought many things at KS&E and later wondered if they pipe some sort of gas into the store so you will buy things you don't "need" but can't seem to live without it at the time.:D

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    $199 sounds like a great price on a Sigma. I have only shoot one Sigma and the trigger pull was HEAVY. For the price you paid I would buy one just to see how much the trigger pull could be cleaned up on it. GOOD DEAL!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    $199 sounds like a great price on a Sigma. I have only shoot one Sigma and the trigger pull was HEAVY. For the price you paid I would buy one just to see how much the trigger pull could be cleaned up on it. GOOD DEAL!

From experimenting on the one I did. I stopped short of doing things that would have potetial of causeing saftey issues.
    But the trigger can be made decent I just wasn't willing to buy parts for someone elses gun if I went to far :)

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The only Sigma I ever shot had a heavy ass trigger, but it had a decent break and therefore I could shoot it halfway decently. I would rather have a Glock or M&P, but the Sigma is too bad, especially for $199.

Top Bottom