• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    As you may or may not know, I recently had some troubles with my Springfield EMP.

I'm pleased to report that she is now 100% trouble free!!

Myself, two friends, and one of their fathers put about 200 rounds down range on Saturday morning. Ammo consisted of 124gr FMJ Fiocchi, 115gr FMJ Rem UMC, and 115gr FMG American Eagle (a Federal product)

Not a hiccup to be found!!! And ZERO perforated primers. I love it when that happens.

And despite having rec'd a new slide and firing pin from the factory, and subsequently having to re-fit the old bbl to the new slide, it's still as accurate as can be. Much more accurate than a 3 barreled pistol has a right to be, that's for sure!

Picture032.jpg

1.jpg

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Cripes. You are tempting me, but I need another 1911 like a hole in the head.

And no, I won't trade you my P7M8. ;)

You're not allowed to buy my EMP! You're trying to sell your G-21LS!

And no, I won't trade you for that. Heh.

Are you SURE you don't want to trade your P7M8? :D

schhrdkncks

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Ohio county Indiana
    I saw your EMP for sale in the classifieds but my post count is too low to reply to it therefore I am posting it here. Would you be interested in a HK p2000sk in 40 with the 2-9 rnd mags it came with and 4 USP 40 compact mags/2-10 rnd mags and 2-12 rnd mags. I bought them for the extra carry capacity. I also have over 100 gold dot hollow point rounds and just under 100 umc rounds plus cash. I probably have around 300 rounds down the pipe.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I saw your EMP for sale in the classifieds but my post count is too low to reply to it therefore I am posting it here. Would you be interested in a HK p2000sk in 40 with the 2-9 rnd mags it came with and 4 USP 40 compact mags/2-10 rnd mags and 2-12 rnd mags. I bought them for the extra carry capacity. I also have over 100 gold dot hollow point rounds and just under 100 umc rounds plus cash. I probably have around 300 rounds down the pipe.

Sorry, boss... I AM interested in a P2000sk, but NOT in .40. I'm looking to move away from that caliber. (My Kahr CW-40 has gotten to the point where it's a chore to shoot it due to the discomfort it provides) Sorry.

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    How about a Kahr cw-9 with 2 mags plus $600. A couple of hundred rounds down range with no issue.

Sorry again, bro. My Kahr's currently in Worcester as I type this, for the 2nd time in as many months. I do believe that I'm also going to write off Kahr...

Top Bottom