Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 111 of 114 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1139

User Info Menu

Tactical Sport Orange back from my gun smith, added the CZ Custom extra wide thumb safety (makes the safety allot easier to manipulate at least for me), CZ Custom flat aluminum trigger with action job (just smoothed out some rough spots in the trigger bar and the aluminum trigger makes the reset allot more tactile over the stock factory plastic unit), blended the atrocious excuse for a magazine well the pistol came with and to top it all off a CZ Custom base pad and follower giving it a 24+1 capacity of 9mm.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mvician View Post
    Holy resurrected post Batman but this setup is beautiful. I like how it all matches ( thats the inner woman coming out of my I guess).
    Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post

Tactical Sport Orange back from my gun smith, added the CZ Custom extra wide thumb safety (makes the safety allot easier to manipulate at least for me), CZ Custom flat aluminum trigger with action job (just smoothed out some rough spots in the trigger bar and the aluminum trigger makes the reset allot more tactile over the stock factory plastic unit), blended the atrocious excuse for a magazine well the pistol came with and to top it all off a CZ Custom base pad and follower giving it a 24+1 capacity of 9mm.

Gorgeous! That turned out really well, and looks really sweet. I know she was a shooter before, so I'll bet now she really kicks butt.

It looks like you got it set up the way you want it now. I know the safety and the magwell were real issues for you, so I'm glad to see you got those worked out.

Now... I guess you better learn how to shoot the danged thing!!! Hahaha...

Congratulations man, I know that is your dream gun come true, even if it is 9mm!
    James

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
    ~Napoleon Bonaparte~

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

User Info Menu

^^^^

That was literally the best response I think I have ever gotten on INGO , I will definitely let you run the TSO at the next Atlanta shoot!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post
    ^^^^

That was literally the best response I think I have ever gotten on INGO , I will definitely let you run the TSO at the next Atlanta shoot!!!
    Now THAT'S what I am talking about!!! I love that gun, I'm not gonna lie. It is almost as nice as my 2011, which by the way is in a *REAL* caliber!!!
    James

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
    ~Napoleon Bonaparte~

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Plinker

User Info Menu

353D1E85-BD11-4C47-8850-69282C5970F4.jpg

Just from my recent ramge trip, my Hi Power next to a Chinese m64 gas mask
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

sauce will thicken upon standing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler-The-Piker View Post
    You have got to be kidding!! (insert the appropriate purple color)
    I have actually shot them both at the same time, one in each hand. No trumpets blared in the sky, no 4 horseman, all kittens and puppies were safe.
    Operation Desert Storm Veteran, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, For God and Country.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler-The-Piker View Post

I like this post .... and have found it to be absolutely true !

User Info Menu

D7D4FD76-01C9-42CF-BED9-D85C27812793.jpg
    A couple of my favorites. CZ 75 SP01 Iíve had for a couple years and a cz clone EAA Witness I picked up last week for a steal. Although itís impossible to pick a favorite handgun I own, and I am a diehard 1911 guy, this SP01 would be up there in the running!