Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    EAA witness limited in 9mm. Actualy bought from a INGO member. This is the picture he took for the add. I'll add a pic of my own in a few. I liked his playing card in the middle.

Follow me on Instagram @gunrunner219

1st day out with it, didnt take me long to get the hang of it. 15 yds out with factory WWB 9mm

Follow me on Instagram @gunrunner219

Witness 10mm

Witness Target Comp .45, have it's twin in .38 Super. Blast to shoot!

Sig P228

P38 all matching Nazi proofed.

Browning High Power all original with matching holster.

Walther P5 9mm. Left sided ejection.

Pictures of my Sig P226 ST. This is not an elite, but I had Sig install the SRT package recently. I also had them perform their Action Enhancement Package and their Sig Full Service Plan at the same time as the SRT install.

"Original series" Japanese Type 14 Nambu. Manufactured by Nambu Rifle Manufacturing Company/Chuo Kogyo Production at Kokubunji under Nagoya Arsenal supervision. Dated June, 1937.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt556 View Post
    Walther P5 9mm. Left sided ejection.

Drool worthy P5! I've always wanted one...still do want one because I think it's a cool looking handgun. Finding that intersection of "have cash in hand" and "here's a nice P5 to buy" has been difficult thus far. Do you like it? How's it shoot and all that info?

It's a relative of the P38 so not bad. The rifling and ejection are opposite than normal guns for some reason so the recoil pulse is a little different. It feels very good in my hand and is quite easy to carry. I think it was used in one of the Bond films too. You have a very nice Suicide pistol btw!

It's a relative of the P38 so not bad. The rifling and ejection are opposite than normal guns for some reason so the recoil pulse is a little different. It feels very good in my hand and is quite easy to carry. I think it was used in one of the Bond films too. You have a very nice Suicide pistol btw!
    Thanks! I really need to find some ammo for it and take it out to the range.

Good to hear about that P5. I'm a pretty big fan of the P38; I've got an AC44 and a post-war P1. I'm going to have to find myself a P5.

Quote Originally Posted by CandRFan View Post
    Thanks! I really need to find some ammo for it and take it out to the range.

Good to hear about that P5. I'm a pretty big fan of the P38; I've got an AC44 and a post-war P1. I'm going to have to find myself a P5.
    Well..... You could give me one of those Carbines!

Well..... You could give me one of those Carbines!
    Now that's tempting!

Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast