Page 1 of 101 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Handgun Show-N-Tell

This thread will be for any handgun that doesn't fall into the other "Show-N-Tell" thread categories.

For example...

Colt Pony Pocketlite .380. Custom work by Cylinder & Slide. Desert Ironwood grips by Wicked Grips.
    "The good old days weren't always good and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems" Billy Joel

CZ-52, CZ wood grips, Novac fiber optic sights...Mega-Mag magazines (unlike Triple-K these work flawlessly), trigger lightly worked by me. Cheapest handgun to shoot other than a 22 and much more fun. This is my BOB handgun, 10 magazines and Wolf Gold JHP.

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

That's one of the nicest CZ-52s I've ever seen.
    "The good old days weren't always good and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems" Billy Joel

Benelli MP95E .22lr. One of the nicest .22LR I ever fired. And I've fired a lot!

Follow me on Instagram @gunrunner219

Beretta 96 Combat

Beretta Brigidiare Elite w/ Factory Beretta Target conversion. 7" barrel w/ bushing lock up and counter weight sleeve.

Beretta 92 Police special with target conversion with factory Target grips and Factory 20rd italian mag all treated to ROBAR

S&W 52 done up for Bullseye. chopped hammer, frame tapped in multiple spots for diffrent mounts over the years, no rear sight, Herret grips. It';s a work horse not a beuty queen.

LOL.... packing up b4 my move several years ago

Hammerli 280 in .32

Page 1 of 101 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast