• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Going to Beech Grove Firearms this morning to buy a Walther P22 and a Gemtech Outback II. I have done a lot of research and it seems that the majority of the P22 owners feel that they are now a reliable 22 plinker.

This will be the first time I have purchased anything the FFA paperwork (suppressor) and the people at Beech Grove had been very helpful in walking me through the process.

I'll let you know how the pistol shoots and operates. I'll also let you know what i think of shooting the P22 with the silencer if a couple of months.

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I put 100 rounds of old ammo through the P22 when I came home with it yesterday. I seemed to be shooting it a bit left and low. Pretty sure that it is me and not the gun. I'll try another 100 rounds and see if I improve today.

Greg at Beech Grove walked me through all of the paperwork and we filled out my part right there in the store. Now I'll call the Sheriff Monday morning and make an appointment for fingerprints and his signature and send the paperwork off and wait. I am anxious to get the silencer in my hands to try out.

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Problem is that I have opened up another can of worms. One can not have a suppressed pistol and not have a suppressed rifle to go along with it. Now I am on the look for a threaded barreled 22 rifle to share the Gemtech silencer. Might as well get my tax stamp dollars worth out of this Outback II.

Top Bottom