Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: INGO Exclusive FREE HOLSTER for the first 5 INGO members to share on Facebook.

Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

INGO Exclusive FREE HOLSTER for the first 5 INGO members to share on Facebook.

Getting up and rolling!! I'll be giving away A FREE HOLSTER (up to $25) for the first 5 INGO members who follow these steps. You'll find most of my holster selection to be $25 and under.

NOTE: ALL 5 ARE CLAIMED. Keep an eye on our Facebook and this forum for future giveaways!

1. Go to www.FaceBook.com/HeliosTacticalSupply
    2. Like our page
    3. Share our pinned post, titled "Holsters & more 4 cash" on your Facebook page.
    4. Comment below "GIVE ME A FREE HOLSTER, HELIOS"

THE FIRST FIVE TO COMPLETE
    Visit the Ebay link below. You may pick one item at $25.00 or lower, free shipping. No holsters you need? Feel free to get any item. Found a more expensive one? You can cover the difference. Simply PM me with the title of the item you want, and your mailing address. Please be sure you were one of the first five to respond.

Limit one item per winner, no remaining credit given for less expensive items.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/helios-tact...1&_ipg=&_from=

For those unfamiliar with my closet cleanup buy program, just fill out the form at www.HeliosTacticalSupply.com and I'll buy all your unwanted junk! Lots of INGOers have used me to clean out their junk drawers, and make quick cash to buy things to they do want. One guy bought a brand new CZ rifle the next day!
    Last edited by HeliosTacticalSupply.com; 04-26-2020 at 09:31.
    SELL US ALL YOUR UNUSED GEAR AND JUNK

We buy: Collections, optics, holsters, reloading, factory parts, knives, lights, binos, hunting gear, cases, magazines, ammo, ANYTHING you want to sell. PM for details.

User Info Menu

*GIVE ME A FREE HOLSTER, HELIOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure Chubbs was telling the truth.

Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
    *GIVE ME A FREE HOLSTER, HELIOS
    On the way! Thanks for participating!

We buy: Collections, optics, holsters, reloading, factory parts, knives, lights, binos, hunting gear, cases, magazines, ammo, ANYTHING you want to sell. PM for details.

Marksman

User Info Menu

GIVE ME A FREE HOLSTER, HELIOS

Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ndavid45 View Post
    There goes number 2. Thanks guys!

User Info Menu

“Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

"GIVE ME A FREE HOLSTER, HELIOS"
    "Yup!"

User Info Menu

Last edited by hoosierdaddy1976; 04-26-2020 at 05:48.
    Quote Originally Posted by WILSON View Post
    n/m - hoosierdaddy1976 beat me.

Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

That’s all five folks. Thanks for playing and winning free holsters and gear!!

User Info Menu

McRats

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast