Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 10% OFF SITE-WIDE, with NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH!! Biggest selection around....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Good lord man. Ease the hell up. Real world problems and stop bashing the advertisers. His explanation pretty well covered your temper tantrum.

Get a grip.

Sorry. I'm a stickler for details and scheduling. Do what you say you will and when you will.

Wait, no. I'm not about to apologize for that.

Congrats, Patience!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Congrat's Patience!
    Anything is possible

User Info Menu

I've met OP, we've done 2 trades in the past. He's a stand up guy. Sounds like he tried to post up the winner on time but no signal in the woods while camping on holiday weekend with the family, I mean **** happens
    sauce will thicken upon standing

User Info Menu

I won a free bottle of his case lube. I know I can make my own but his worked so well as evidenced by trying to do a batch with one shot and getting a stuck case 5 rounds in that I'll buy from him as long as he's still making. Also got my holster from him by the 2nd day.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Sorry. I'm a stickler for details and scheduling. Do what you say you will and when you will.

Wait, no. I'm not about to apologize for that.

Congrats, Patience!

You big baby, quit bashing a good guy starting a business. Worked with him a few times and he’s always been reliable. Sorry you lost so much in his delay.
    banana is my safety word

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2