SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE! WIN GUNS!

SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE! WIN GUNS!

* Help the IMPD SWAT Team honor and support their retired teammates by buying a chance to win a custom 9mm Glock! Winner receives their choice of Glock 19, 26 or 43, with custom engraving/stippling from Indy Arms (a $300 value) AND a 6-month pistol membership ($200 value)! Runner-up receives a 6-month pistol membership. Tickets are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00 and must be purchased in-store (cash only). Drawing will be held August 31, 2017.

* Indy Arms is selling calendars to support Friends of the NRA! Each calendar sold will enter the buyer in a drawing to win 12 different firearms (1 firearm will be given away each month for 12 months). Calendars are $20.00 each and must be purchased in-store (cash only). Prize drawings will begin October 16, 2017; winners will be notified by Friends of the NRA.

COME SEE US!

Bumping up this thread with gratitude

Hey guys I just wanted to bump this thread and throw in some more details for you guys. Thank you first to everyone who has purchased tickets already. We do have some tickets left for sale and they are going quickly. Thank you to our friends at Indy Arms for helping us raise some money. All of the funds will go to support the IMPD SWAT team to honor former members of the team. We greatly appreciate all of your support.

Feel free to stop by and see Rick and the guys at Indy Arms to pick up some tickets. For those of you who can't make it by Indy Arms to pick up tickets, no sweat! Get ahold of me by PM and I will get you hooked up. The tickets are $5 each or five tickets for $20.

***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.43.22 PM.png Views: 11 Size: 98.2 KB">Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.43.22 PM.png

(Sorry for the small picture, I'm not exactly sure how to make this bigger)

I can't say thank you enough, and I know I have been absent from INGO for a while, but it's time to update some of my projects and getting back into the community! Thanks guys!

Warriors act, fools react

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" If they ask what 'Semper fidelis' means, tell them my story", John W. Ripley.