Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Marksman
    They are all good.

I like to show up one hour after it opens. The line has had a chance to die down and the crowd hasn't gotten crazy yet.
    Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Milton Friedman

If looking for the real great deals, I prefer Friday afternoon right after they open (to get the stuff that may get sold very quickly)...or Sunday about 3 hours before it closes up (to do some fun negotiating with dealers that don't want to take their stuff back home). I find when I go on Sat or Sun mornings, when one of my buddies always wants me to go with him, I usually get little to nothing.
    When there's just seconds to act, outside help is only minutes away.

Plinker
    Plan to go on Friday early.

I have a doctor appointment downtown late friday morning, so I plan to stop on my way back and get in line early. There's one thing I'm trying to find that seems to be a unicorn, and if it shows up it probably won't last long.
    Geeking out on ancestry; 17th great grandson of Geoffrey friggin Chaucer, and a bunch of dukes, knights, princesses, kings and stuff. Of course, once you turn over a rock and one king crawls out, you're pretty much infested with them. And what did I tell you? Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor, Charles "The Hammer" Martel, and a truckload of others. Working on 59th great grandfather Caius Asinius Quadratus, born in 100 in Rome I'm a patrician!

I'm on the fence of going. Probably will be there. I like Friday afternoon. Get there 30-60 minutes after they open. Line has died down but crowd is still not suffocating.
    Those that say they make no mistakes....do nothing in the first place.

Sharpshooter
    Thinking of going friday afternoon, just to look and see if there is something i can't live without or a killer bargain to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Evilwrench View Post
    I have a doctor appointment downtown late friday morning, so I plan to stop on my way back and get in line early. There's one thing I'm trying to find that seems to be a unicorn, and if it shows up it probably won't last long.
    So what are you after?
    RIFLEMAN

I love 'lovemywoods'' woods!

I would go Friday if possible, the lines are bearable and most of the "deals" are still on the table. Besides that, my pickled eggs, White Castle's with cheese and a good ole' 32 OZ. Foster's Lager will be moving into my large intestine on Sat. morning
    Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Class III Happiness

My gun buddies always take the day off work and go on Friday. We feel that's the best day.
    Leaving in 10 min.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast