Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    #BarnWoodStrong
    Bolt, Backup Sights & Charging handle for the SBR to complete the build.
    Ghost chili pepper jerky. 10 losing raffle tickets. Booth for next show.
    The intricacies found in the world of firearms
    that I discover each new day, is astounding.

Forum Rules | INGO FAQ | Classifieds Rules

Plinker
    I was looking for a .22 plinker pistol and managed to walk away with a sig mosquito in good shape for $300. Now I just need to shoot it, heard its picky about ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by mstagg View Post
    I was looking for a .22 plinker pistol and managed to walk away with a sig mosquito in good shape for $300. Now I just need to shoot it, heard its picky about ammo.
    Mine worked well with Remington Golden Bullets, but that was the only bulk it ate. Not the Federal or Winchester.

Hope you enjoy it!
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

Got a custom kydex sheath made by the SharkTak guy, for a knife blade made by a friend who's gone now. That knife will be forever in the Moli weave of my med bag now. Excellent work.

Also picked up a cheap set of 45 offsets for my carbine. Pretty cool for $26.
    NRA Lifetime Member - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ.

Picked up a Spyderco Street Bowie and had the Shark Tac folks make me a nice gray sheath for it.

Had time to kill waiting for that to be done and ended up buying a MOE SL buttstock and some HSGI tacos.

Last show I had the guys at shark tac make me an owb holster for my sa 1911 loaded and a sheath for a custom knife I had and have been really impressed with the comfort and how well it conceals that I had them make one for my sig 2022 this show. They have become my favorite holster.

#BarnWoodStrong
    I have an OWB holster for my M&P9c they made for me a few years back. I love the j clips making removing it from the belt easy peasy japanesey! After 1 year, one of the clips cracked and broke. The 1500 was the following week, so I brought it to them and they replaced them, stating that they were discovering issues with those previous clips, and the new ones should be improved.

It's been 2 years on the new clips without a problem. I'll go back to them whenever I need kydex work done.
    The intricacies found in the world of firearms
    that I discover each new day, is astounding.

Forum Rules | INGO FAQ | Classifieds Rules

I got nothing - had to work the weekend

basically just bullets, powered, and primer for loading some .50AE and .500 S&W magnum.

Missed out on some cheap chinese AK mags though. Guy in front of me snatched up 4 or 5 right before I got there, and left 1, but I got it
    RIFLEMAN

I love 'lovemywoods'' woods!

I got a Vortex Viper red dot from A&A, and got my SBR lower engraved.

I dont live in Kandahar. I dont need a 20rd 9mm with two extra magazines to drop you.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast