Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
    #BarnWoodStrong
    Quote Originally Posted by 510picker View Post
    Are the Dillon prices at the show any better that what you can by them for on the internet?
    Depends on how much you buy, and whether admission/parking offsets shipping & hazmat fees... which with reloading supplies, often does if buying in bulk.
    The intricacies found in the world of firearms
    that I discover each new day, is astounding.

Forum Rules | INGO FAQ | Classifieds Rules

Plinker
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyMaQ View Post
    Depends on how much you buy, and whether admission/parking offsets shipping & hazmat fees... which with reloading supplies, often does if buying in bulk.
    That's a good point. I really hadn't thought about admission/parking/gas costs to go to the show. I'm shopping for my first reloading press, so when I was asking about prices at the gun show I was referring to prices on actual presses. I already reload shotshells and purchase my reloading supplies at Atterbury.

Picked up a NICE 1943 vintage Remington Rand 1911!

Yesterday.

At an auction.

And it was still cheaper than a POS from the 1500!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

Plinker
    I got a really cool Army Blanket in real wool- grey- for $20. One thing about the show is by the time you pay for parking and entry, you've got the "discount" you may have gotten on anything else. As an Indy resident historically people really talk negatively about prices/deals and availability. It's still the greatest place to get your hands on something you'd like to see without all the hassle of waiting at a counter!

Plinker
    To the poster with the Mosquito: Mine works fine with CCI. Check the springs, should have come with two. A spring change can make a big difference.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9