Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

When is the next show.

Does anyone know when the next 1500 is?

If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn, I could arm a town the size of Abilene.

Thank you much. I usually avoid them because they are so crowded. Are they still shoulder to shoulder people?

Plinker
    Quote Originally Posted by themurseman View Post
    Thank you much. I usually avoid them because they are so crowded. Are they still shoulder to shoulder people?
    I have never been to one of these and since I'm in a wheelchair, the thought of shoulder to shoulder people isn't too appealing. Nothing but butts, guts and nuts down at my level. What is the big draw to these shows? Just the opportunity to see a large variety at one place? Are the deals that good?

Quote Originally Posted by 510picker View Post
    I have never been to one of these and since I'm in a wheelchair, the thought of shoulder to shoulder people isn't too appealing. Nothing but butts, guts and nuts down at my level. What is the big draw to these shows? Just the opportunity to see a large variety at one place? Are the deals that good?
    I'm guessing Saturday is the real busy day. Bargains can be had, but it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for bulk ammo Sunday would be the day (theoretically) since the ammo sellers don't want to load it back up. For me there is a definite entertainment value of going to the 1500.

With the return of the INGO Booth means a chance to meet fellow INGOers and pick up some bling. The show opens Friday at 1400 (or 2pm if you prefer). Crowds will be lighter and the cool guys will be manning the INGO Booth

There are usually deals to be had, depending on what you are looking for, but you have to wade through a sea of over-priced stuff and tchotchke to find them. Not to mention the hygiene challenged and crop dusters.

Depends upon what you are looking for if you consider finding bargains. Some booths think that just because some of there merchandise is aged that its has become collectable. Always interesting items to see at the show.

Plinker
    How big is this show? I have heard some are bigger than others. I am trying to decide between this one or Louisville.

Quote Originally Posted by DNS View Post
    How big is this show? I have heard some are bigger than others. I am trying to decide between this one or Louisville.
    I've heard Louisville is larger but never been. One disadvantage of Louisville is that you can't readily purchase a hand gun.

Expert
    From my experience, both Louisville & the 1500 are about the same size, and equally as good for coughing up deals. Louisville is the weekend after the 1500.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast