Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Scope Deals?

Hi, I am a Tacticooler LoneRanger81's Avatar

User Info Menu

Question Scope Deals?

I am ready to buy a Primary Arms 1-6x24 but am waiting to see if I can find a deal at the upcoming show in a couple weeks. Are there usually good deals to be had at the show on scopes?

User Info Menu

Ive normally got quite a few show special's.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

User Info Menu

I own several vortex scopes and have been happy with them all. Haven't tried a primary arms but have seen a couple good reviews. I am planning to go to the upcoming show as well and hoping to find some deals.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by markiemark View Post
    I own several vortex scopes and have been happy with them all. Haven't tried a primary arms but have seen a couple good reviews. I am planning to go to the upcoming show as well and hoping to find some deals.
    Your from liberty, your not going to find a better deal at the show than you can find right here.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

full line vortex dealer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 42769vette View Post
    Your from liberty, your not going to find a better deal at the show than you can find right here.
    i agree, wish I had known about your business before purchasing my other vortex scopes. I do sweep through your website often and saving up for a refurbished pst viper. For the show I will be looking for parts to finish my ar build however.

User Info Menu

Alan, a buddy told me about your site but I just can't get into the Vortex Strike Eagle reticle. Never shot with a Vortex but the PA reticle has a better reticle IMO. Thank you though!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger81 View Post
    Alan, a buddy told me about your site but I just can't get into the Vortex Strike Eagle reticle. Never shot with a Vortex but the PA reticle has a better reticle IMO. Thank you though!

Ill have the PA 1-6 at the show as well.

full line vortex dealer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 42769vette View Post
    Ill have the PA 1-6 at the show as well.
    Great! I will be there early Saturday morning. Any clue where you are going to be setup yet?

User Info Menu

I will be near the door straight across the show from the entrance. They have been moving us around a lot lately, so I dont know an exact location, just an area. Look for the tan A&A Optics banner, and nice oak rolling display cases.

full line vortex dealer

User Info Menu

Awesome, looking forward to meeting you!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast