Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 1500

Plinker

Haven't gone in years

It was worth going. A little spendy to get in there ie $5 to park and $12 per person to get in, but it was worth it. Even just to talk with a bunch of local gun shops or check out some new products. I was lucky enough and picked up a Glock 17 gen 4. You also get to see some really cool war memorabilia.

I was a little disappointed, too many empty tables/spaces. Too much yard sale stuff (I distinctly remember a pair of R2D2 booties). Nothing exotic, (black rifle wise) which is why I like going. The most interesting thing I saw was a NIB Sig P220 in 38 Super. If I had brought some trade fodder it might have been mine. I really miss my Browning BDA (Sig P220) 45 and I really like the Super.
    MH
    Simultaneously rotate both launch keys.[Message Transmitting]

Whats the expected turn out this time? Any good deals to he expected? If the price is right im thinking a new Lower is going home with me.
    HIGHWAY TO THE DANGERZONE

I Care...Really

All the gear is in my truck.
    We have new shirts. We have Ingo AR dust covers. We have bad attitudes. Come out and line up for some cool swag and a proper dose of abuse...

Don't forget the anti Trump demonstrations being planned for the fairgrounds on the very same day. Might make for an interesting saturday.

Just sayin'. . . . .
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

I Care...Really

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    Don't forget the anti Trump demonstrations being planned for the fairgrounds on the very same day. Might make for an interesting saturday.

Just sayin'. . . . .
    Bail money. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    All the gear is in my truck.
    We have new shirts. We have Ingo AR dust covers. We have bad attitudes. Come out and line up for some cool swag and a proper dose of abuse...
    I don't know if I'd say bad attitudes, appropriately cynical would be pretty accurate. Unless bad means good as in correct, not actually good-good. Aw hell I got my chair in the trunk and the proper dose of abuse (never improper) is standing by.
    INGOer #25,448

I'm off tomorrow. I'd like to stop by for a minute if it's not too much of an imposition. Do you need help setting up?

SEMPER VIGILIUS BRACCAE LIBITUM

​(allegedly)

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast