Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Sharpshooter

    User Info Menu

    Question on 1500

    Wife asked me a question i couldn't answer, why do they call it the 1500 gun and knive show?
    old marines don't die, they regroup with doc in hell

  2. #2
    Sharpshooter

    User Info Menu

    I always thought it was because they have 1500 tables (roughly), but I'm not sure where I heard that.

  3. #3
    Sharpshooter ISP 5353's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Indianapolis already had the "Indianapolis 500". It was billed as the biggest one day in sports. The Indianapolis gunshow was the biggest 3 day gunshow East of the Mississippi. 3 days times the Indy 500 equaled the "Indy 1500 Gun and Knife Show" And now you know, the rest of the story.....

  4. #4
    F.A.Y!! DanVoils's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Many many years ago they only had 2 shows a year. They were the 1500 and the 2500. Not sure why the name change and it was only for a couple of years.

  5. #5
    Sharpshooter

    User Info Menu

    Thanks guys now i have the answer
    old marines don't die, they regroup with doc in hell

  6. #6
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ISP 5353 View Post
    Indianapolis already had the "Indianapolis 500". It was billed as the biggest one day in sports. The Indianapolis gunshow was the biggest 3 day gunshow East of the Mississippi. 3 days times the Indy 500 equaled the "Indy 1500 Gun and Knife Show" And now you know, the rest of the story.....
    Never knew this!

  7. #7
    INGO Homebrewer JettaKnight's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by g+16 View Post
    Wife asked me a question i couldn't answer, why do they call it the 1500 gun and knife show?
    The real answer is no one would come if there was truth-in-advertising and they called it the "1500 crop dusted beef jerky show".
    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I have received and I have given. Usually at different times. But sometime at the same time.

  8. #8
    Sharpshooter Winamac's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    The real answer is no one would come if there was truth-in-advertising and they called it the "1500 crop dusted beef jerky show".
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    " YOU SERIOUS CLARK ? "

  9. #9
    F.A.Y!! DanVoils's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Does anyone know the table costs?
    Last I heard it is $100 per table.

  10. #10
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DanVoils View Post
    Last I heard it is $100 per table.
    It still is, even if you wind up with a 6 foot end cap table.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •