Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: 1500 Ammo Finds

Expert

User Info Menu

1500 Ammo Finds

I wasn't overly impressed with the gun selection there but I did pick up some neat ammo. I got four full boxes 5.75 Velo Dog, 40rds of 8mm Lebel and 10rds on stripper clips of 11mm Mannlicher. I sold a couple personal guns there as well, but finding that odd ball ammo made the trip north worth it.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

User Info Menu

Found ammo as well. CCI .22lr for a nickel/rd. The 100 round cases were cracked and the dealer could not sell them. Looks don't do anything for me!

Stingers real cheap too. Why was 5.56 so expensive? Man, jumped a dime since last show. Maybe I just walked into a deal.
    Stock up, get trained up, get sorted out

#BarnWoodStrong

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Found ammo as well. CCI .22lr for a nickel/rd. The 100 round cases were cracked and the dealer could not sell them. Looks don't do anything for me!

Stingers real cheap too. Why was 5.56 so expensive? Man, jumped a dime since last show. Maybe I just walked into a deal.
    Unknown... there are some deals online bundling 10 pmags with 1k rounds that make it almost palpable... but it seems that .223/5.56 is still kinda high compared to other calibers in many cases. Heck I bought 1k rounds of fmj brass 9mm for 19c a round at the last 1500. That's awful close to reloading prices when you consider the time involved.
    The intricacies found in the world of firearms
    that I discover each new day, is astounding.

Forum Rules | INGO FAQ | Classifieds Rules