Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

the 1500 show .... again

dont go to many shows anymore . but i do manage to go to the fall 1500 ........... anyone else planning to go ?

Plinker

User Info Menu

I was wonder how this show is. I am on a few prostaff teams, and was wondering if it was worth getting a booth. I have not been to it in years.

User Info Menu

There will definitely be some INGOERS in attendance. The Ingo booth will be back for the November show. INGOers are welcome to stop by for bling and abuse. Fellow INGOer Bradsknives Will be there at the Revolver Tactical booth. Look for the big bomb on the sign. INGOer Kirk Freeman Will have a table there for his safe clean out.

If you come by on Friday I'll be the one in the INGO booth who is not Churchmouse.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by happysmitie View Post
    dont go to many shows anymore . but i do manage to go to the fall 1500 ........... anyone else planning to go ?
    Yes, I will have two tables with the best guns at the show. "Milsurps" galore.
    A bowl is most useful when empty. Lao-Tzu

User Info Menu

I'm am leaning toward going to this show. I usually look for reloading components these days.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Yes, I will have two tables with the best guns at the show. "Milsurps" galore.
    I will come by and share some war stories.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I will come by and share some war stories.
    Anytime. Love to hear stories about the westside or Speedway. I can talk about my IMS days, when Lone Star JR came by the basement (he was great), Chuck Yeager or Bobby Unser.

#BarnWoodStrong

User Info Menu

Anytime. Love to hear stories about the westside or Speedway. I can talk about my IMS days, when Lone Star JR came by the basement (he was great), Chuck Yeager or Bobby Unser.
    Oh my chuck yeager... lol that guy. I recall far too many parties in his honor.
    The intricacies found in the world of firearms
    that I discover each new day, is astounding.

Forum Rules | INGO FAQ | Classifieds Rules

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyMaQ View Post
    Oh my chuck yeager... lol that guy. I recall far too many parties in his honor.
    No party. IMS was giving him a tour of the basement where Tony George stored his spare cars for the museum. I worked in the "warehouse" a corner of the museum fenced off with chain link fence, folding t-shirts and pulling shot glasses, etc.

Yeager came down to see the other cars and we got to meet him. Think it was May '86?

Nice guy but I think the basement acoustics confused him. His hearing was shot because of the jet engines (I speculate) and the sounds bouncing off the cars and walls confused him, like he was hearing a lot of echos.

#BarnWoodStrong

User Info Menu

No party. IMS was giving him a tour of the basement where Tony George stored his spare cars for the museum. I worked in the "warehouse" a corner of the museum fenced off with chain link fence, folding t-shirts and pulling shot glasses, etc.

Yeager came down to see the other cars and we got to meet him. Think it was May '86?

Nice guy but I think the basement acoustics confused him. His hearing was shot because of the jet engines (I speculate) and the sounds bouncing off the cars and walls confused him, like he was hearing a lot of echos.
    OK! Different Yeager! lol sorry I was thinking of Bill Yeager, my bad!
    Yeah the basement is cool for pristine cars.
    I think the NW garage is cooler with all the 'lost but not forgotten' dusty cars that haven't been restored yet. We do a bit of restoration stuff for them and the old german guy that headed it up for a while... I forget his name now
    The intricacies found in the world of firearms
    that I discover each new day, is astounding.

Forum Rules | INGO FAQ | Classifieds Rules

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast