Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: November 1500

User Info Menu

November 1500

Well, it is almost time for the November 1500. Hope to see everyone at the show!

User Info Menu

November, 1500, Copernicus observes a lunar eclipse while in Rome.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    November, 1500, Copernicus observes a lunar emagazine while in Rome.
    FIFY
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

It looks like I'll be working the NRA-ILA booth again this 1500. I'll send out directions based on landmarks (Revolver Tactical big bomb sign, South Bend Chocolate, Russian gas mask parts, the usual.) I'll confirm the location of the Freeman safe clean-out table as well. I heard Kirk is throwing in legal advice for those who don't haggle on price
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    It looks like I'll be working the NRA-ILA booth again this 1500. I'll send out directions based on landmarks (Revolver Tactical big bomb sign, South Bend Chocolate, Russian gas mask parts, the usual.) I'll confirm the location of the Freeman safe clean-out table as well. I heard Kirk is throwing in legal advice for those who don't haggle on price
    You'll find your haggling quite powerless here.

Come hither and behold the awesomeness of the Freeman Sale. Tremble at its might. Oh, ye of limited Milsurps, there shall be Milsurps further than the eye can comprehend.
    A bowl is most useful when empty. Lao-Tzu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    You'll find your haggling quite powerless here.

Come hither and behold the awesomeness of the Freeman Sale. Tremble at its might. Oh, ye of limited Milsurps, there shall be Milsurps further than the eye can comprehend.
    To the contrary counselor, there will be haggling. My motto is, "I don't pay retail." Retail plus updating my will? Now we're talkin!
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Oh, there shall be retail plus plus!
    A bowl is most useful when empty. Lao-Tzu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Oh, there shall be retail plus plus!
    Retail plus plus, A NEGATIVE NUMBER!! BU-WA-HAHAHAHA!
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post

I'm planning to go Friday afternoon. Are you going to be working the table that day? Who do you contact in order to volunteer at that booth? I'm interested in helping out at a future show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    I'm planning to go Friday afternoon. Are you going to be working the table that day? Who do you contact in order to volunteer at that booth? I'm interested in helping out at a future show.
    PM inbound!
    INGOer #25,448

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast