Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: January 1500

User Info Menu

It looks like it won't start to snow around her etill 7am - which means I can drive to carpool site and let someone else deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I have received and I have given. Usually at different times. But sometime at the same time.

User Info Menu

Down south here it is forecast for snow from late evening Friday to early morning Saturday. Change to rain for most of the day. North of I-64 it's snow all the way with 3-5". So the snow will be melted here but the roadways will be very wet and likely freeze - especially along the rural I-69. Just too risky for a 2.5 hr in good weather drive.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Because Indy mayor will not begin to plow road UNTIL 6 inches ALREADY ON THE GROUND plan on terrible travel day. :-(
    No middle game, No end game; just Open the game well. French e4e6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by openwell View Post
    Because Indy mayor will not begin to plow road UNTIL 6 inches ALREADY ON THE GROUND plan on terrible travel day. :-(

Up here, plows run for six individual snowflakes.

You can hear the vehicles rusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I have received and I have given. Usually at different times. But sometime at the same time.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bradsknives View Post
    Snow or No Snow.....I'll be there with a few blades!
    Stimulus Auto with a black combo blade?

LP1
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    That might just be a deal breaker for many folks.
    Couple of years ago I decided that unless I was looking for something very unusual, time and money would be better used by driving around to a few local stores. $3 more isn't a lot of money, but where does it end? Bumps the total cost up to nearly $20 - it's like paying admission to a store, when I could get the same stuff for less money at a local shop or online.

And I'll only have to smell my own farts.

User Info Menu

Dang it! My birthday is tomorrow too!! Gonna miss it...
    Naphtali Lodge 389 Kokomo, IN

Hard luck is my only luck...
    Not your average Korean Hillbilly
    Tactical Chia Pet
    2012 FXDF (Fatbob)

User Info Menu

I'd like to go just to dig through the molle pouches and surplus gear. There's usually a couple vendors with a tub of $1-5 per piece items. I need another 9mm mag pouch (I use them for CAT tourniquets), and a better 30 round AR mag molle pouch with quicker access.

I also like getting out on the mornings of a good snow to go somewhere. Nobody's out, its quiet, I pretend there are significantly fewer people in the world... it has a calming effect. :-)

Perpetually Peeved Poultry AngryRooster's Avatar

User Info Menu

Looks like our trip will get pushed back to Sunday. Don't really feel like fighting the weather & the traffic.
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

It is coming and right on schedule.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast