Thread: January 1500

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kiddchaos View Post
    Skipped it due to weather today.
    Me too. Might try tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Went and had a great time. Lots of cool stuff to look at. Saw some good deals too. My $0.02.
    The Schofield Kid: Well, I guess they had it... comin'.
    Will Munny: We all got it comin', Kid.

User Info Menu

Went. One of my favorite attended shows, fewer people. Vendors are feeling it though. Best deals on ammo cans I've seen in years and types I've never seen before. $10 gen2 pmags everywhere, $12 windowed gen3 pmags also.

Perpetually Peeved Poultry AngryRooster's Avatar

User Info Menu

I'm sure this is a long shot, but did anyone that attended see any EndoMag kits? Been wanting to try one out but haven't ordered it yet.
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

User Info Menu

They were dealing out there today since the weather hurt the crowd, picked up some good ammo deals
    and a great deal on a Colt Anaconda!

Plinker

User Info Menu

I went Friday evening. Iím probably done with gun shows for at least a couple years... Now that Iím interested in building ARs, I hoped to find parts to round out a build. I was tempted by the $103 Spikeís lowers, but not much else.

Just a bunch of generic crappy knives and novelties for the uninformed. Some things were sadly entertaining... Stun guns, holster ďinnovations,Ē giant spiked silver ball, glittered AR uppers, and a $35 generic gas tube. $350 plus tax for a case of 5.56 isnít really a good deal today.

Iíd rather support the LGS and shop online than spend $20 to get in then a couple hours searching for something of even acceptable quality then hoping the price is almost reasonable. I get how some people could enjoy the experience, itís just not for me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjsone View Post
    I went Friday evening. Iím probably done with gun shows for at least a couple years... Now that Iím interested in building ARs, I hoped to find parts to round out a build. I was tempted by the $103 Spikeís lowers, but not much else.

Just a bunch of generic crappy knives and novelties for the uninformed. Some things were sadly entertaining... Stun guns, holster ďinnovations,Ē giant spiked silver ball, glittered AR uppers, and a $35 generic gas tube. $350 plus tax for a case of 5.56 isnít really a good deal today.

Iíd rather support the LGS and shop online than spend $20 to get in then a couple hours searching for something of even acceptable quality then hoping the price is almost reasonable. I get how some people could enjoy the experience, itís just not for me.
    I saved $300 today by going. I was going to buy another Colt Anaconda elsewhere but decided to go here today and found one that the guy would deal on...big savings for me

User Info Menu

Day two is in the books and there was snow. Nothing too bad. Crowds were pretty good until the Colts game started. There were some deals out there today though. Hope to see some more of you tomorrow. Safe travels!

Expert

User Info Menu

I will never pay a $20 cover charge to spend my money

User Info Menu

I went this afternoon.. weather sucked but crowd wasn't bad. I picked up my reloading supplies &seen a couple friends. Great time

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast