Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: January 1500

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

So, I'll be honest, I haven't made this show for a while...$20 to shop!?
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

Perpetually Peeved Poultry AngryRooster's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I will never pay a $20 cover charge to spend my money
    It's expensive for what it is. We're going tomorrow with family that have never been. They're looking for something for their 22 year old daughter. Price for tomorrow is irrelevant.
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRooster View Post
    It's expensive for what it is. We're going tomorrow with family that have never been. They're looking for something for their 22 year old daughter. Price for tomorrow is irrelevant.
    I hope you are successful.

Perpetually Peeved Poultry AngryRooster's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I hope you are successful.
    Thanks. They have an idea what they're after, but having a hard time locating it local. One of them is after a stripped AR lower as well. We all went to the Richmond show. That was their very first show. They were impressed with that one and had a good time. I told them to wait until the get to a 1500. Plans were immediately made. Their daughter didn't get to go to the Richmond show.

I may pick up another lower if I find one I like. Maybe an EndoMag if I see one. Not really after anything else right now. Whenever the next show after April is the one I'll be interested in. ($$ from crops will be in)

I'm looking forward to this year. I have a small list of things I want to accomplish firearm related, should be pretty easy.

Sell a Glock 30 & S&W 625PC. Pick up a suppressor for 5.56 & 300blk. Pick up a Glock 48 and something to shoot and throw clays. Nothing fancy, probably just a Mossberg 500 in either 12 or 20. We already have other 12s so may try a 20 just for fun. Simple, fun and easy to please this year.
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

User Info Menu

Thinking about heading to the show from southern Indiana today... Can anyone advise on the condition of the parking areas? My mobility scooter doesn't operate very well in snow...
    NRA Life Member / SIRPC

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Thinking about heading to the show from southern Indiana today... Can anyone advise on the condition of the parking areas? My mobility scooter doesn't operate very well in snow...
    Conditions yesterday were horrible in the parking lot and I didn't see anyone making any attempt to shovel. Maybe they worked on it overnight but I can't imagine how a scooter would have managed it in yesterday's conditions.

User Info Menu

Shortage of posts on 1500 tell the whole story.

User Info Menu

I won 4 tickets from wibc. Between the weather and the lack of deals I've seen the last 5-6 trips, I told them to give them to someone else.

User Info Menu

Well, the $8 parking and $10 entry (w/ coupon) is steep.

Seemingly fewer vendors, but I snagged a great deal on a Rem Tac-14 Wood stock and a Marlin .45-70 GBL from ZX guns, plus some cool Cold War radiation gear and signage, and a signed sci-fi novel from Michael Williamson, so Iím pretty happy.

Its the first show in a real long time that I actually bought something substantial.

A few other deals about, $300 Glock 22s and $450 Sig 220. Not stellar, but avoids the hassle of ordering, shipping, and transfer. I found a repro (Italian) Springfield trapdoor carbine for under $500, which is a great price from what Ive seen. Plus dealers were willing to actually deal.
    Minimum Government, Maximum Freedom.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRooster View Post
    Thanks. They have an idea what they're after, but having a hard time locating it local. One of them is after a stripped AR lower as well. We all went to the Richmond show. That was their very first show. They were impressed with that one and had a good time. I told them to wait until the get to a 1500. Plans were immediately made. Their daughter didn't get to go to the Richmond show.

I may pick up another lower if I find one I like. Maybe an EndoMag if I see one. Not really after anything else right now. Whenever the next show after April is the one I'll be interested in. ($$ from crops will be in)

I'm looking forward to this year. I have a small list of things I want to accomplish firearm related, should be pretty easy.

Sell a Glock 30 & S&W 625PC. Pick up a suppressor for 5.56 & 300blk. Pick up a Glock 48 and something to shoot and throw clays. Nothing fancy, probably just a Mossberg 500 in either 12 or 20. We already have other 12s so may try a 20 just for fun. Simple, fun and easy to please this year.
    OK................??????

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast