Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    I'm jonesing for an FDE Beretta Kel-Tec Sub 2000. The Glock mag version is by far the most popular but I don't own a Glock. I hear it's easy to swap grip panels and mag catches so I'll take whatever I can find.
    Remember you can NOT switch from Glock to another. The angle of the grip is different. Any version except Glock, Sig, CZ, Beretta, S&W, can be changed.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Anyone remember what the cost of 1-day versus weekend-long admission is?
    Fierce defiance

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by miguel View Post
    Anyone remember what the cost of 1-day versus weekend-long admission is?
    I think $12 & $20? There is a 300+ gun auction locally this weekend so I will be "shopping local".
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

I'll be missing this one. Pretty bummed, because I've been trying to find a deal on a Glock 19 Gen 5 (I know the 1500 is not the place for deals, but hope springs eternal).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post
    I think $12 & $20? There is a 300+ gun auction locally this weekend so I will be "shopping local".
    So, No deals to be had at both ends of the state
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein View Post
    I'd have mag-dumped on that mother****er. And then curbstomped the corpse.

User Info Menu

It'd be pretty cool if there was a cheap-ish M39 in the building this time, but I don't have high hopes. I'll go anyway.

User Info Menu

Had to make a trip from NWI to Indy before the 19th, so I planned it for this weekend. Going to the show Friday. Itís been 2-3 years since my last visit.

Hop

User Info Menu

Remember you can NOT switch from Glock to another. The angle of the grip is different. Any version except Glock, Sig, CZ, Beretta, S&W, can be changed.
    Yes, you can switch from Glock to Multi-mag. You can order replacement grips, different mag catches + colors and turn it into anything you want.
    Grips: https://www.keltecweapons.com/product/s2k-410-lr-grip/
    Info: https://www.mcarbo.com/kel-tec-sub-2...explained.aspx

User Info Menu

Thanks.

Happily, I found what I was going to shop the show for online tonight and, even with the transfer and shipping costs added, actually spent less than I was willing to at the show!

May still go to stretch the legs and look for some ammo or jerky.
    Fierce defiance

Plinker

User Info Menu

Is there usually a line on Friday to get in? Just trying to judge what time I should head down. Thanks!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast