Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Indy 1500 23-25 Aug 2019

It's that time again! I'll be at the NRA booth Friday and Saturday. I'll post directions without Cardinal Directions as usual. Stop by if you're out there.

August 23rd-24th-25th
    Exposition Hall
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

I plan on going Saturday Morning Looking for Ruger 77/22 Stainless with a Laminate stock

User Info Menu

Hopefully will make it down on Friday and Saturday. On the look out for an AR9.

DNS
    Plinker

User Info Menu

I heard the August show is bigger than it used to be. How does it compare to the November show? I realize it might be because of all the gun control issues. Thanks

User Info Menu

Not 0lanning on going because of upcoming Anterior Cervical Corpectomy but to all who do: Enjoy!
    Naphtali Lodge 389 Kokomo, IN

Hard luck is my only luck...
    Not your average Korean Hillbilly
    Tactical Chia Pet
    2012 FXDF (Fatbob)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KokomoDave View Post
    Not 0lanning on going because of upcoming Anterior Cervical Corpectomy but to all who do: Enjoy!
    Dave
    not sure what all those Medical terms mean but good luck and take care of yourself

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DNS View Post
    I heard the August show is bigger than it used to be. How does it compare to the November show? I realize it might be because of all the gun control issues. Thanks
    Years past the November show was Quite a bit larger than the August Show. But it is still the 1500

Plinker

User Info Menu

Hoping to finally have a day off to be able to go. I'll stop by and say hello if I do.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ndavid45 View Post
    Hoping to finally have a day off to be able to go. I'll stop by and say hello if I do.
    Sounds good. I would say I enjoy working the 1500 but hanging out at a gun show really isn't work for me. Last time I had to go outside to connect to INGO so the updates were a bit slow in coming. The Revolver-Tactical (AKA BradsKnives from INGO) has a giant bomb on their sign, makes for a good landmark. As does Johnson Safes, the guy with a gazillion targets, the gas-mask filters (US), the gas-mask filters (commie), the sausage and cheese guy, the Gatling Gun, and of course the NRA Booth.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Fortuitously I have to be in Indy for a meeting that Friday. So I would like to thank work for paying me mileage and for the hotel room Friday night so I can enjoy the show bright and early Saturday.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast