Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Thanks to Kelly for helping schlep my stuff to the exit. That's was a bunch of stuff.

Sold 2 guns,bought a knife, bunch of ammo (what great deals), traded magazines and bought odds and ends (ammo cans, green AR stock set, inter ali).
    I'm incredibly law-abiding. So chances are I'll never cash in that "I help carry your stuff, you get me out of jail for free" deal
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Dave View Post
    I some how never seen the booth with kelly, I over looked it.

The crowd was not terrible, and we got lucky and found a parking spot somewhat close pretty easy.
    There were some tables missing so people exiting weren't funneled directly in front of the booth on the way out. No tables between Johnson Safes and the old long guns, books, and swords people.
    INGOer #25,448

Expert

User Info Menu

Planning on going down early tomorrow. Mostly looking to stock up with bulk ammo buys.
    Eating beavers just to help save trees.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    There were some tables missing so people exiting weren't funneled directly in front of the booth on the way out. No tables between Johnson Safes and the old long guns, books, and swords people.
    Actually this was my fault. now that I am at home and reread the thread, I noticed that you were at the NRA booth which I looked at, I was looking for a IGO banner.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Dave View Post
    Actually this was my fault. now that I am at home and reread the thread, I noticed that you were at the NRA booth which I looked at, I was looking for a IGO banner.
    INGO hasn't had a booth for a while. I became an NRA-ILA volunteer in 2018 and have been working the NRA (or NRA-ILA booth when it has to be separate in an election year after the NRA-ILA endorses a specific candidate, blah, blah, blah) ever since. January and March we'll all be in the NRA booth. May and August will probably be separate.

Next time you're down this way stop by and holler.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    between the construction and the marathon itís made for a whole Lotta suck out there with traffic and parking. Stop by and say hey, Iíll make you famous or at least pump the thread that you were here.
    I did not see this in time to help myself I was there after the Marathon and traffic and Parking was awful Even to south in lots across 38th street , They didn't have the gates open from 38th when I arrived but they opened them by the time I left but it still was a Mess
    good luck to those that are going on Sunday

User Info Menu

Did anyone order a safe from Jeff Johnson?

That's most definitely one of the better decisions that I've made in the last 5 years.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post

That's most definitely one of the better decisions that I've made in the last 5 years.
    Mine is finished, waiting in his shop for my house to be ready to move into.

Matt

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post

No thanks, I already have a couple. I have actually sold a few of them back when I had a shop.

Naphtali Lodge 389 Kokomo, IN

Hard luck is my only luck...
    Not your average Korean Hillbilly
    Tactical Chia Pet
    2012 FXDF (Fatbob)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12