Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ndavid45 View Post
    Perfect! A budget upper is exactly what I'm coming for. I'll be there 1st tint Saturday morning.
    Stop on by on your way out, we are between the door and the air handler.

bobcat steel is here, I keep seeing their Wi-Fi pop up on my phone. I canít find them, but they are here somewhere.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

And theyíre off!
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Public service announcement: do not shoplift. It did not go to well for the people who just had to leave at the direction of an IMPD officer.

also we have another Cato Kalin sighting.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

SmithandW stopped by.
    INGOer #25,448

Plinker

User Info Menu

Not sure if this was mentioned, but for anyone planning to go tomorrow, there is a Marathon taking place in the morning that will cause some roads around the fairgrounds to be closed. Specifically Coloseium Ave and part of 38th will be closed between 8 AM and 11 AM. Coloseium is the street to get to the parking lots on the other side of 38th.

Map below shows all the road closures around Indy tomorrow.Full-Course-Traffic-Restrictions-web.pdf

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ranger391xt View Post
    Not sure if this was mentioned, but for anyone planning to go tomorrow, there is a Marathon taking place in the morning that will cause some roads around the fairgrounds to be closed. Specifically Coloseium Ave and part of 38th will be closed between 8 AM and 11 AM. Coloseium is the street to get to the parking lots on the other side of 38th.

Map below shows all the road closures around Indy tomorrow.Full-Course-Traffic-Restrictions-web.pdf

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Itís a page back, doesnít hurt to post it again. It was a mess down here without the marathon.

saw a guy wearing a coonskin cap go out the door with an M1 carbine. Only at the Indy 1500.
    INGOer #25,448

Expert

User Info Menu

Parking at the grounds sux today and possibly all weekend. No infield parking because of Christmas Light Shows. Best to head way West to park and grab the shuttle.
    Remember to use what Mother Nature gave you BEFORE Father Time takes it away!!!!

User Info Menu

It looks like I will make in the morning, should be there around 10.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Dave View Post
    It looks like I will make in the morning, should be there around 10.
    Hope to see you there later. If today is anything like yesterday with the volunteers in the booth I'll be easy to spot: the younger one. Then again I have more grey hair than the one guy so maybe not.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Heads up the show opens at 9am NOT 8am Saturday

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast