Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

User Info Menu

I went to the show this morning. There were a lot of firearms; lots of older Colt revolvers, lots of military surplus firearms, decent amount of law enforcement-marked handguns, and good deals to be had all around. I am glad I went to this show, can't wait for the next one

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mike4sigs View Post
    What was the Asking on the New Pythons ,
    One got sold just in the time I was there. It sold for $2000.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader17 View Post
    One got sold just in the time I was there. It sold for $2000.
    Yeah the 1500 was not the place you were going to find the new hotness for a good price, ZX who usually has great prices sold their Ruger 57 for 800.00!

Hop

User Info Menu

I bought a 3 day ticket. Popped in for a little bit Fri & Sat for some Vertx gear and a new smaller sized battle belt. I ended up buying a Walther PPQ 22LR from my buddies Rick & Eli at the Buckshot Sporting Goods booth. I had not gone expecting to buy a pistol but have been going through "no gun withdrawal" for ~6 months now. What a fun little pistol when wearing a suppressor!!!

I never made it back there today. Probably a good thing $$$!!!

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

User Info Menu

I went Friday afternoon because of my army weekend. I usually prefer going on Sundays because nobody's going to really deal at 2:30 on Friday, lol. As usual I saw some good deals just nothing I was really looking for or that I had to have. I saw some pretty good prices on older Smith revolvers and saw quite a few Winchester 94's now for decent prices. I don't mind the 20.00 I usually look for used guns anyway so you never know what you are going to find. If I can find something I want I don't mind the 20.00 if I got it for example on Gunbroker i'd have to pay shipping and transfer fee anyway. Often it's just a couple hours of entertainment so I don't mind.

Plinker

User Info Menu

ACME had a few booths around, and had BY FAR the best prices for AR pistols, side charge pistols, etc. I know, I know, it's their "build" and doesn't say Springfield on it. But I just don't/can't understand why these vendors refuse to budge on their prices. One vendor (maybe reading this?) has had the same Saint Victor in 5.56 for sale for it seems like a year. I've offered him $900 cash, and he just points at the price tag of well over $1000. Pffffftttttt. I mean it's starting to get scuff marks on the rail from people picking it up and putting down. There were quite a few booths that had reasonable prices, but jeez, most of these guys are WAY over priced. Does any one know if the fairgrounds are charging more for booths to the point where these guys can't come down? Also the room furthest south had a lot of empty tables. Maybe again because of booth rent?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drillsgt View Post
    Yeah the 1500 was not the place you were going to find the new hotness for a good price, ZX who usually has great prices sold their Ruger 57 for 800.00!
    Those things are ~$600 shipped everywhere. I'm standing down until they hit $500.

User Info Menu

I looked at several Ruger AR pistols, MSRP $899. Show special price, $799. Ordered it from Grabagun, including transfer fee $625 and it'll be here tomorrow.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    I looked at several Ruger AR pistols, MSRP $899. Show special price, $799. Ordered it from Grabagun, including transfer fee $625 and it'll be here tomorrow.
    That's awesome! Where the hell was that booth? I need to hang with you next show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vincess View Post
    That's awesome! Where the hell was that booth? I need to hang with you next show.
    Pretty sure he was referencing grabagun.com as the place he ordered. They don't have a booth at the 1500.

"The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast