Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Indy 1500 10-12 January

Almost forgot and I'll be there! In the South Pavilion (the big room) on the east side of the fairgrounds near 38th and Fall Creek.

I'll be at the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA Booth... not sure which day/days yet. Work is a bit of an unknown with a system upgrade, Friday may be a no-go for me.

In the South Pavilion we are next to the exit. Stop by and holler. In that booth I'm the younger one.
    INGOer #25,448

Expert

User Info Menu

The fairgrounds will be a mess during this show. Not only is there a HUGE boat show going on, but the “worlds largest garage sale” will be going on too. The last time this happened, there was NO parking.
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

What's the "garage sale" like? Buncha junk? Jerky and tasers and kitchen knives?
    Read. Think. Post.
    Please.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    The fairgrounds will be a mess during this show. Not only is there a HUGE boat show going on, but the “worlds largest garage sale” will be going on too. The last time this happened, there was NO parking.
    Oh joy. One advantage to always being early is parking.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

I'll be there. Mossberg 500 for sale. I'll also be on the look out for a m&p 9c and 762 ammo.
    WTS/WTT 9mm and 308 win reload dies.

User Info Menu

We haven't been in several years but may go because of the junk sale/boat show. Kill 3 birds with one stone. I'm thinking about purchasing an AR pistol and will use the trip for research.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Gonna go Sunday. not looking forward to the parking mess but am looking for a beretta 92x compact.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Hop

User Info Menu

I need new Vertx clothes! Even if they are seconds. Don't taze me bro if I'm standing there in my skivvies trying on pants.

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post
    Gonna go Sunday. not looking forward to the parking mess but am looking for a beretta 92x compact.

Buds has them right now for 698.00 as a point of reference.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...t+9mm+13r+n+rl

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drillsgt View Post
    Buds has them right now for 698.00 as a point of reference.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...t+9mm+13r+n+rl
    I had seen that but appreciate the heads up. I don't expect to see one at a reasonable price, $700 seems to be par, but I am hauling up a Walther CCP M2 that might get me a good trade.

"If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast