Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    We have lost our minds. The sheeple are being led to slaughter.
    Is it more like lemmings jumping off the cliff?
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Darn, I was going to bring a box of masks from the office, sell them individually and retire.
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

I've got a 4 pack of Charmin,. Looking for a 2015 or newer 2500 Silverado....
    Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    A bunch of us got there at 2:00pm to set up, but were told to hold on while they awaited word from the Governor. At 4:50 it was announced that the show was cancelled, so we all packed up and headed home. The OGCA in Ohio was also cancelled for this weekend, and the huge Oaks shiw in PA was cancelled as well. I hope Knob Creek is not cancelled.
    Quote Originally Posted by citizenkane View Post
    Knob Creek is a week earlier this year as well. Iím hoping itís not cancelled but at this point I wouldnít be surprised.
    From their Facebook page:

"2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKFaninCarmel View Post
    I was looking forward to my first Indiana gun show.I was going to wear gloves...
    The Anderson and Dugger shows are both still for this weekend.
    Last edited by AmmoManAaron; 03-13-2020 at 12:01.
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

Plinker

User Info Menu

This was going to be my first gun show too. I’ve been planning this weekend for a while with the gun show and the supercross race. Now both are cancelled and I’ll be stuck at home

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad View Post
    I've got a 4 pack of Charmin,. Looking for a 2015 or newer 2500 Silverado....
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    " YOU SERIOUS CLARK ? "

User Info Menu

I was thinking the same thing, but there is some logic to all the measures being taken, beyond sheer panic. Epidemiologists are saying that the less the virus has a chance to spread, the sooner it will peak and die off. I'm not concerned for myself - and wouldn't ordinarily be concerned at all, but my wife has a compromised immune system and spends most of her time at home and I'd hate to be the cause of her getting sick.
    "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." Robert A. Heinlein

Expert

User Info Menu

The big Tulsa show in April just got cancelled today
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

So I'm just going to Plainfield Shooting Supplies and have my own gun show. Good time to support your local gun dealers and shooting facilities. MCFG will be open for Trap Thursday. We usually only have 249 shooters on Thursday evenings so we're good to go!

I'm just here for the noise and recoil...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast