Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Indy 1500 16-18 October

User Info Menu

Ticket sales restrictions? Are they going to count at the door or what?
    I told you to buy ammo, mags and lowers. Get on it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Ticket sales restrictions? Are they going to count at the door or what?
    Most likely, just like WalMart. I went to a big gun show in Virginia last week. The show was limited to 1000 people, including vendors. Th promoter split the building in half, with separate entrances and exits. That way they were allowed 1000 people PER HALF.
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    Most likely, just like WalMart. I went to a big gun show in Virginia last week. The show was limited to 1000 people, including vendors. Th promoter split the building in half, with separate entrances and exits. That way they were allowed 1000 people PER HALF.
    Lol, governments make proclamation. The people make responses
    I told you to buy ammo, mags and lowers. Get on it.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I look forward to this happening....I have not been in many years !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    The 1500 is the full gun show experience.
    Wanenmacher's Tulsa show isn't quite as big as it used to be, but 5.7 miles of tables is still impressive.

Not that the 1500 isn't a big-ass show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gundawg View Post
    Wanenmacher's Tulsa show isn't quite as big as it used to be, but 5.7 miles of tables is still impressive.

How could it have been any bigger? They are always sold out of tables, and they have a waiting list.
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gundawg View Post

"BIG" is definitely part of it. The people watching is worth the price of admission. The "kill a commie for Mommie" t-shirt guy hanging with Kalashnikov t-shirt guy was a classic. Identifying the subtle differences between the cast of The Hills have Eyes and the extras from The Walking Dead requires experience and an eye for detail.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbear0880 View Post
    I went one time and like you said the people watching is worth the trip hahaha
    I work at the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth which is near the exit in the South Pavilion. You get to see a lot from there.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    How could it have been any bigger? They are always sold out of tables, and they have a waiting list.
    They used to advertise 7 miles of tables. I went there several times, set up tables a couple of times. Haven't been there in years and years though.

User Info Menu

STOP THE PRESSES!! Just in from my super secret source, OK not really but I have more info.

The 1500 will be held in the west pavilion at the fairgrounds, that is west of the south pavilion, and it runs more north and south. I believe it was the old horse pavilion, it goes from 38th St. clear up to the street that runs along the Colosseum.

According to my source: masks will be required and temperatures will be taken. Wasnít my idea, donít shoot the messenger.

INGOer #25,448

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast